First take on MW2

All your MW2 fun and info, post it here.
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

First take on MW2

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Thanks out to Jago who generously shipped me a copy of this. Was on with a few people during the install and even though it was a 2 disk install didn't take too long. I did however have massive problems with Steam which kept erroring out stating no connection to the Steam cloud which was laughable because both the SP and MP showed as 100%. No amount of restarts, reboots, checking for updates would solve it. It almost appeared as if I would have to uninstall/reinstall Steam/MW2. I decided to have Steam check the local files and sure enough 1 showed as not complete, which is odd on a fresh new install. Finally got it working, and so far after only doing a few SP missions, it is impressive to say the least. Am going to finish SP before checking out MP.
eXg. djgooky
Open Roster

Post by eXg. djgooky »

wicked SIR. hope your playing it on vent :P
deathr0w
Forum Elite

Post by deathr0w »

It's fun as hell. I had nothing going on Saturday so I sat down for yes six hours and destroyed SP. As Mind has said the SP alone is worth $60
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

OK got the #@^@#$%#@$#$@% (STEAM) worked out (I hate Steam), and a few more missions into it, I agree with the above posts, that even the SP is worth the money, and I'm not finished yet. MP remains to be seen.
CaMeL
Doom 3

Post by CaMeL »

man that single player is da bomb yo. I play it at work all the time when im bored.
m1nd
Quake 4 EU

Post by m1nd »

Like i said your before its brilliant you will prolly love it. Strange thing is pun1sher i didnt have any install problems on steam? must something still be wrong in the steam cloud...hmmmmmmmmm

The spec ops is a lot of fun too. I almost played that out aswell with a friend. You play through some of the sp mission parts with a friend. There are some missions who don't come up in Singleplayer for example lvls with the steel bridge. Those are fun though.

Only 24 stars away from 69/69!

gl mate

Twitch.TV MYTHICAL TEAM
LIVESTREAMS EVERYDAY!

Twitch.TV M1NDIFY
My own personal stream!. Be sure to follow/subscribe

Return to “COD MW2”