ALL HANDS ON DECK!! WARNING!

All your SC2 needs.

Moderator: eXg. djgooky

eXg. djgooky
Open Roster

ALL HANDS ON DECK!! WARNING!

Post by eXg. djgooky »

All party members of sc2 party please report to the link and sign up for the GBF this is not a drill nor is fake and gay.

http://www.nationalesl.com/us/#/us/sc2/ ... ice_cup_6/

If you have any questions contact me ASAP. IF YOU CAN’T MAKE IT, LET ME KNOW!! THIS IS INPORTEN!
Last edited by eXg. djgooky on Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

Why cant they hold the novice cups sometime in the evening like the Open cup IEM qualifiers were? Lol

Looks like Imma have to skip right to playing diamonds :P
mcravene
Forum N00b

Post by mcravene »

Do we have a diamond player on our hands? haha I will be there tonight to compete hope to see everyone out there
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

mcravene wrote:Do we have a diamond player on our hands? haha I will be there tonight to compete hope to see everyone out there
No lol, I'm terribad. Just cant make it to the novice cups if they're holding them that late at night. The open cups start way earlier lol, so just going to have to step up my game and play those.
mcravene
Forum N00b

Post by mcravene »

Hope to see you around my name is Cravener and my xfire is cravener789 add me sometime if you have it or join us in vent!
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

mcravene wrote:Hope to see you around my name is Cravener and my xfire is cravener789 add me sometime if you have it or join us in vent!
I'll throw you an add once I'm home tonight for xfire.

battle.net email is mattcowan1989@hotmail.com , feel free to throw me an add there. Just a heads-up I'm am quite possibly one of the worlds worst rts players. SC2 has been kicking my ass :P

Return to “StarCraft 2”