JUDGE
Forum Bot

Post by JUDGE »

cd\VeNoM wrote:I use a razer copperhead
sorry to hear that lol :wink:
dradik
Forum N00b

Post by dradik »

Heres how I got good, by getting my butt kicked over and over...

Don't get me wrong I went in with the mind set of ... I think I can win.. or atleast ill get half of his score.

I made sure to take note.. of how I died, and why I died. What mistakes I did which led me to dying; and when I killed them, what did they do wrong. I watched for choke points, map control, manipulation.

As far as aim. I know how long it takes me to react to a shot.. so when I go for a pick I give myself the right amount of space to react to the shot. I might be a alright railers, but I make sure to focus on movement more than aim. Aim can fail ya, movement seldom does. Also, the only thing I think is really important is no mouse accel, or atleast match all games you play to the same sensitivity so when you switch its not a dramatic change.

Any questions or input.. dradik on xfire #digitalinfamy on gamesurge
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

Dradik the rail camper...Kidding dude nice tip be sure use it next time at next lan party Kidding dude! :)
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
JUDGE
Forum Bot

Post by JUDGE »

dradik wrote:Heres how I got good, by getting my butt kicked over and over...

Don't get me wrong I went in with the mind set of ... I think I can win.. or atleast ill get half of his score.

I made sure to take note.. of how I died, and why I died. What mistakes I did which led me to dying; and when I killed them, what did they do wrong. I watched for choke points, map control, manipulation.

As far as aim. I know how long it takes me to react to a shot.. so when I go for a pick I give myself the right amount of space to react to the shot. I might be a alright railers, but I make sure to focus on movement more than aim. Aim can fail ya, movement seldom does. Also, the only thing I think is really important is no mouse accel, or atleast match all games you play to the same sensitivity so when you switch its not a dramatic change.

Any questions or input.. dradik on xfire #digitalinfamy on gamesurge

Liar!
Last edited by JUDGE on Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
eXg. Pheon1x
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Pheon1x »

dradik wrote:Heres how I got good, by getting my butt kicked over and over...

same thing with my i go in with an aditude like ima get a good score

with u i set a goal to get 5 kills at least (most of the time when i play u im having fps problems)

my mouse is called Click and its from logitech, My sensitivity is 4.7 on all guns except my lg..i have that set to 4 it seems to help me (but thats when i got a stable fps otherwise its shity from my 30-70fps that i get on a normal basis..)

dont use an acel but i use smooth mouse
im hopfuly getting a new mouse and keyboard (just want a g15 board lol)

im thinkin about the microsoft sidewinder or the logitech G9

IF there is anything that i need to add or put into my cfg to help my fps..let me know..

same with my mouse settings

Return to “Quake Series”