quake live 1v1, and TDM and CTF

Quake I, II, III, IV, QW ET..........

Moderators: eXg. Pheon1x, eXg. Frag///aster

eXg. djgooky
Open Roster

quake live 1v1, and TDM and CTF

Post by eXg. djgooky »

GIVING MY SHOUT OUT TO THE EU GUYS FOR CHECKING IN. AND TyranT
Woot 3 people! lets hope for some more this coming week...

Meeting / practice / training = MPT

To check in, Vent, Xfire and MIRC, plz get thoes you only have to run vent and Xfire at this time.
  • ALL AGENTS FROM USA TO EU PLZ JOIN.

july 3 1200 - 0300 CST "green"
    july 4 1200 - 0300 CST "red no go"

july 10 1200 - 0300 CST " yellow"
    july 11 1200 - 0300 CST "green"

July 17 1200 - 0300 CST "yellow"
    July 18 1200 - 0300 CST " yellow
Hello, if your reading this then your wanting some info on what this 1v1 and or TDM CTF. What we have here is a chance to get a squad going. I my self only play Quake live. I need people that are willing to play that and only this, quake live no wow no l4d no x box just quake. Quake live is growing fast and so is ID software. we need to set a foot hold, as a team that is talked about. this squad will understand the game, and review demos of what they have done. If you have no skill that's fine, we will all teach each other and learn.

The days that we will be meting are Fri all day, and Sat all day. that's when you need to bring your A game with you and learn, i will post if i am late, most of the time it will be at 12 noon CST to 3 AM CST, if you can come for 2 hours a day that's fine.

Goal of the project = GOTP

There's a list, but as of right now to get a squad going! there's a big plan for the squad and a lot that has to do with gaming, and e-sports. everyone thinks about it, and that's the problem, they think but not work for, am i the right man for it? not sure, but i do hate wasting time waiting for some thing to happen, so I'm jump starting this little ordeal/project

add me to xfire=djgooky

you can e-mail me djgooky@gmail.com

1st part of the message add QL (and your name or gamer tag)

any other questions post here ^_^ thanks, its good to be back in life.
  • MAPS

Dual 1v1
    *qzdm6
    *ztntourney1
    *qztourney6
    *qztourney7
    *qztourney9

TDM

CTF
    * qzctf2 (Troubled Watters)
    * qzctf3 (The Stronghold)
    * qzctf7 (Ironworks)
    * qzctf8 (Siberia)
    * qzctf10 (Courtyard Conundrum)
Last edited by eXg. djgooky on Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:35 pm, edited 12 times in total.
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

Well it was nice to run into your ass again Chadd. Where have you been.. women issues. :) jk man.. glad to see ya around again.. I started gaming with Quakelive since it came out.. I played a little bit of q3, but this is a little different..

Look for me as eXG| p1nghax. thats the tag I have set up in the game. I play a little bit each day.. from game to game I am trying to learn how to time the items still.. I wish that was something I could just master. ugh.!

Q live it seems to be a bit easier at times honestly, because as you need to time you don't have to be perfect.. as long as you are able to hold certain areas, when you know about when things are going to show up.. for example.. you have grabbed some of the armors in a particular order, and you know the RA is going to pop up.. So you know the areas in which players like to attempt to get to it.. so you are able to spam and have great aim to hold them.

like Nades on ztn tourn. but yeah.. I'm in.. so fridays and sat.. I'm all over fridays.. If we can sit down and map out weap damages.. etc... I would love to get this going..

one thing I do know pretty good is that its about 130 damage off the spawn to frag someone.. so direct rocket + rail.. or.. plasma.. shots. + rail.. etc.. :)
m1nd
Quake 4 EU

Post by m1nd »

i have sadly no time for this + im eu. Great iniative thought finally see someone talking about this......... :wink:

gogo gooky

Twitch.TV MYTHICAL TEAM
LIVESTREAMS EVERYDAY!

Twitch.TV M1NDIFY
My own personal stream!. Be sure to follow/subscribe
dorkiz
Quake Live US

Post by dorkiz »

Glad to see you guys are working on it!
eXg. djgooky
Open Roster

Post by eXg. djgooky »

maps, and things will be posted at the top, and more information will be add to the project list for QL as well keep a look out.
manatee
Forum N00b

Post by manatee »

im up for it .
already trying to get back the skills that i used to have, playing with dj gooky at doing so.
will do my part. and as always take on every challange that comes my way and do my best to come out on top >:)

-manatee ^.^
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

hey whats up manatee... dude lets get some games in as well then :)

I will start with the first map and dedicate a day to each one.. trying to learn as much as I can about each individual map. To start out.. Not worrying about score right now...
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

Wish I had the time to do this...but I just don't lol. I'll practice with you guys for duels whenever you're on, but not going to be taking it seriously at all.

Although...for my first 5 games ever playing yesterday I think I faired quite well (Ask frag hehe :P )

:)
m1nd
Quake 4 EU

Post by m1nd »

im happy and sad to see this setup again :)

*sigh* good old times.........but no good EU quake squad anymore....and i dont feel the spirit aswell as you usa guys can rip everything to shreds sooner or lter ;) good luck guys hope you can finally put up a good squad again

Twitch.TV MYTHICAL TEAM
LIVESTREAMS EVERYDAY!

Twitch.TV M1NDIFY
eXg. djgooky
Open Roster

Post by eXg. djgooky »

m1nd once things get into motion, there will be a EU squad of course, so don't get down. there's more turnys where you are at than in the US.
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

m1nd and myself are the only active EU players over here in QL
dorkiz
Quake Live US

Post by dorkiz »

Grrrrr. They need to get like super fast internet speeds in Iraq so I can game with you guys when I'm not on convoys. That is what I've really missed the last year and a half is gaming. You guys saw about how much I was playing when I was back from the last tour, and now I gotta leave again just when s**t is really picking up. :(
eXg. djgooky
Open Roster

Post by eXg. djgooky »

eXg. SunTzu, eXg. m1nd. then i will get with you guys and talk about the EU side. you have some big timers out over in your end of the woods. let me put some thing real quick together for you two
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

For anyone that wants a custom Q live config.. I found this recently... gonna mess around with this today. :)

http://www.holysh1t.net/unofficial-quak ... -yamanaka/
m1nd
Quake 4 EU

Post by m1nd »

yeah and check out some more of holysh1t.net is pretty awesome site ;)

Twitch.TV MYTHICAL TEAM
LIVESTREAMS EVERYDAY!

Twitch.TV M1NDIFY

Return to “Quake Series”