Can you say easyest online game ever?

Bring on the Slo-Mo

Moderator: eXg. sabooya

Dea+h Dealer
Forum Visitor

Can you say easyest online game ever?

Post by Dea+h Dealer »

Well i bought F.E.A.R yestorday and i played online today. The first match i lost but the next match i was able to select my starting weapon and i compleatly owned everybody. Its sooooo slow and nobody knows how to deal with a target that is moving randomly and attacking. Everybody would try to snipe from windows and all you would have to do is take a few shots and then wing a gernade into the window. Everybody who was playing didnt watch their backs, they just looked forward as i snuck up to attack.

The singleplayer is good though.
VeNoM

Post by VeNoM »

never played it looked in shops n i cnt find it newher
Dea+hr0w

Re: Can you say easyest online game ever?

Post by Dea+hr0w »

Dea+h Dealer wrote:Well i bought F.E.A.R yestorday and i played online today. The first match i lost but the next match i was able to select my starting weapon and i compleatly owned everybody. Its sooooo slow and nobody knows how to deal with a target that is moving randomly and attacking. Everybody would try to snipe from windows and all you would have to do is take a few shots and then wing a gernade into the window. Everybody who was playing didnt watch their backs, they just looked forward as i snuck up to attack.

The singleplayer is good though.
I totally agree
eXg. Wicked
Quake 4 EU

Post by eXg. Wicked »

play some more pls...you definitelly get in the bginners server.
And to give you one example of how good they are...
If you enter a server in which you don't get a minimum 25 frags on 2 minutes, you are directly banned. Then you know for sure, that there are the real players...not acasionally players like you who plays a game and wins it by mistake.
I know that cause i know people who play it....

Another FEAR issue, the servers with good players are mostly FULL all the time, but the best ones are password protected. The community is small and if you're that good you will be invited to take part on their games.
That game is so well thought, where the strategy and when you step are much more important than every move you make on doom 3.
Dea+hr0w

Post by Dea+hr0w »

WiCKeD :eXg: wrote:players like you who plays a game and wins it by mistake.
Are you serious? Please tell me your not.
eXg. Wicked
Quake 4 EU

Post by eXg. Wicked »

oh yes i am. not to mention that i'm sick and tired of people who "OWN" (what ?!?) and rock all the time because they have own a game.
Ironically this is the border where the cheap players are separated from the pro's.
A pro player will never say he owns another one.
As a matter of fact, give some more lines here to read while enjoying my coffee...

see what i mean?
Dea+hr0w

Post by Dea+hr0w »

I was trying to point out that you said players like you win by mistake. Wtf you saying? No one wins by mistake. They win cause they played smart or cause the other person didnt.
Dea+h Dealer
Forum Visitor

Post by Dea+h Dealer »

I doesent realy matter anymore my computer managed to have problems with the game so it doesent work anymore (hmm that seems firmilar)

Also its possible that i know what im doing because of studying to some extent on military and swat tactics.

And when i say own its not a good thing, its BORING i want a challange i like loosing as long as ive had a good challange.
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

i dont like the fear multiplayer...
I have never got into it. Its like prey, a cool idea but im not that interested.

Return to “F.E.A.R”