Where is the ending?

Bring on the Slo-Mo

Moderator: eXg. sabooya

exg. ninjatalksho

Where is the ending?

Post by exg. ninjatalksho »

OMG I beat the game and I dind't even get to kill the little girl b***h or even fight a head boos or anything...lameeeeee. But that last explosion was pretty wicked looking.
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

guess we'll jsut have to wait an see in F.E.A.R 2 huh? :wink:
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Hehe, I didn't get terribly far in the SP, although I did like it. I kept seeing screenies of SloMo servers, and I chickened out, and went MP. Does the game get better as it goes on ??

PuN
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

indeed :D
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
eXg. D|stance
QuakeWars ET

Post by eXg. D|stance »

LoL I haxed that game in bout 7-8 hours straight well good s**t but not keen on endings liek that, hope they do a sequel!
Started on a 2nd time through but only got bout 1/3 of way through when i got my ass back to quake hehe
eXg. *burned*
Inactive

Post by eXg. *burned* »

haha i didn't play it but i watched mike. it was good but kinda boring from an onlooker's point of view. soldiers --> slowmo --> penetrator --> dead --> scary part --> more soldiers. lol. i think it was better than doom in some ways - i don't know how to explain it though. doom is more like, you're going around expecting imps to spawn in front of you and you're expecting to be scared. this had much better ai, even though it was too same-y for my liking. although i think it could've done with more scarey parts.

but hey, what do i know? lol.
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

eXg. *burned* wrote:haha i didn't play it but i watched mike. it was good but kinda boring from an onlooker's point of view. soldiers --> slowmo --> penetrator --> dead --> scary part --> more soldiers. lol. i think it was better than doom in some ways - i don't know how to explain it though. doom is more like, you're going around expecting imps to spawn in front of you and you're expecting to be scared. this had much better ai, even though it was too same-y for my liking. although i think it could've done with more scarey parts.

but hey, what do i know? lol.
YEah what do you know? :P J/K...uh yeah kickin mike ass at q4...be sure to rail him for me..you make F.E.A.R sound boring... :lol: damn wish people would quit doing that :twisted: (im gonna go cry now F.E.A.R HATER) :lol:
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
eXg. *burned*
Inactive

Post by eXg. *burned* »

lol sorry :wink:
eXg. focus
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. focus »

I haven't mentioned it yet, but you, Mr. Burned, have Teh roxorz sig! I less than three it completely! :idea:
eXg. *burned*
Inactive

Post by eXg. *burned* »

lol thanks :P

btw, it's mrs. burned. :wink:
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

Good game, but could have been better story, and maybe a harder difficulty?
eXg. ShooteR
Counter-Strike Source/Admin

Post by eXg. ShooteR »

i read in the game informer magazine that f.e.a.r. is coming out for the xbox 360 and when that comes out the pc gamers get a taste of a new expansion pack :D :D
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

eXg. ShooteR wrote:i read in the game informer magazine that f.e.a.r. is coming out for the xbox 360 and when that comes out the pc gamers get a taste of a new expansion pack :D :D
I think it just did....
FEAR 2 KANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “F.E.A.R”