Zelda: Twilight Princes!

Other Games
eXg. Johnny
Forum Master

Zelda: Twilight Princes!

Post by eXg. Johnny »

So finaly this 15th november Zelda: TP is released! Went to shop an bought it right away! I bought the Gamecube version, not the Wii, cuz i dont have that console!

As for the graphics, whell would be nice on wii I guess! But if i go back to my history of zelda gaming, idd say ocarina of time is still the favo of the zelda, on the N64! And those graphics are less then the gamecube also!

Ive played a lot of Zelda, and those games are my all time favorites in gaming! So now i finaly after long time waiting i bought the newest addition of the game! I played it a bit now! At the begin i thought a bit weird about the new graphic style from zelda! Strangely i was still used to the new graphic style from The Wind Waker, but same with that game, when i bought that first, i thought those graphics were strange to! But after playing TWW, the feeling of zelda was so good, and with those graphics also! Thats why i had to get used again to the new Zelda TP :P

But after i played it a bit, and then the twilight zone started to go open it was so perfect again! The game has the Graphics of Ocariana of time, only in a newer gamecube jacket! But still has the features of The Wind waker also, with the smoking graphics and stuff wenn you slice an animal ! :P

Man im out of my pc for now a bit i know! Gonne be hooked to my gamecube now for while! It funny that when i played Ocarina of time i was like 14/15/16 i think, but even now that im 21, the little child is still in me :P Playing zelda with same feelings! :P

Does anybody of you also play this game??? Cuz i think it rocks!
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

hehe i never played zelda after the 16b nintendo ..........
might played on the gameboy to lol
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

The zelda series is great. The best one of course being the original on nes.

hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

I have it, but I haven't gotten too far in it yet. The start seems kind of slow, so once I get past that I'm hoping it picks up some more. :)
BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

OOHHH! I want New Zelda. Mary totally dug the Windwaker and I'm with you on the Ocarina and Link to the Past. Did anyone ever play the GB version??
eXg. ShooteR
Counter-Strike Source/Admin

Post by eXg. ShooteR »

i have twilight princess for wii as well as matt, im very far into the game because i can't stop playing it. so far im in the temple of time, which is a REAL TEMPLE NOW!!! its pretty cool.

the zelda games i own

ocarina of time - n64
majora's mask - n64
ocarina of time/master quest - gamecube
windwaker - gamecube
four swords - gamecube
twilight princess - wii
original zelda from the nes - wii (have to buy from the wii shop channel)

i have the strategy guide for twilight princess which i have only used in very difficult parts but i can look to see how far i actually am, and im getting close to the end, im about 25-40 pages away from zant

Return to “Other”