S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Other Games
Contro
Forum Master

Post by Contro »

It varies... when you go into new areas, there's usually a ton of fighting to do, but once you eliminate those enemies, you're pretty much free to roam. I always kill anyone I come across because a lot of the neutral players actually have really nice weapons. That's how I picked up my shotgun... killed a neutral guy on duty.
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Contro wrote:It varies... when you go into new areas, there's usually a ton of fighting to do, but once you eliminate those enemies, you're pretty much free to roam. I always kill anyone I come across because a lot of the neutral players actually have really nice weapons. That's how I picked up my shotgun... killed a neutral guy on duty.

Thats F'ed up dude! hehe. I guess I could do that if I was sneaky and carried the body away where nobody found it. Would have to use my knife. I have a very good rep though, dont wanna get a bad one :D

Contro
Forum Master

Post by Contro »

LOL Crush, you don't understand... if there's nobody alive to pass on your bad reputation as a murderer, then you retain your good rep.! :D
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Well ima kill this one guy in a house and drag his body into the celler where nobody will find him. Hopfully he has some good junk.

Contro
Forum Master

Post by Contro »

There'll probably be a mutant in the cellar, knowing your luck. Don't bother hiding the bodies; if no one saw you commit the murders other than the people you murdered, they can't pin the blame on you.
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Contro wrote:There'll probably be a mutant in the cellar, knowing your luck. Don't bother hiding the bodies; if no one saw you commit the murders other than the people you murdered, they can't pin the blame on you.

I killed a guy in that city that has that bar you have to visit and everybody knew. The guy on the loudspeaker kept telling everybody to kill me and nobody actually saw the murder!

:D

Contro
Forum Master

Post by Contro »

Trust me... there's so many guys in that place that you can't possibly see them all. Someone saw it. I remember, I tried to take them all out. I played for about an hour, and I actually ran out of bullets twice. There's like, 100+ of them.
eXg. focus
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. focus »

That does it, I'm getting this game.
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

f0cus wrote:That does it, I'm getting this game.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its fun.

SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

Veloc1ty90
Forum Master

Post by Veloc1ty90 »

just installed and played my first. the AI is really good lol...and the pistol is inacurate. looks like it could be a promising game tho
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

The weaponry and be very frustrating at first. But a little less towards the middle/ending. Maybee cause the weapons get more accurate. I find it very good to aim for a head though it kills them faster.

cujo832000
Forum N00b

Post by cujo832000 »

this game took them a lot of time to develop for sure my personal favorite weapon was the fast firing ak that you get in streloks layer iused that thing till it was too broken to work lol tip dont go into the scharcopogus with the wish giver it ends the game i did that and had to revert to a previous save

Return to “Other”