League of Legends IDs

Other Games
hadriel
Open Roster

League of Legends IDs

Post by hadriel »

Starting playing the game a couple of days ago and figured I'd start a thread with people's handles. Seems like everybody and there mom has been playing and I somehow missed the boat. Only played about 5 games, but I'm loving it so far, so much fun to play with a group of friends.

Figured I would make a thread for everyone's IDs. If you haven't tried it yet, download it and start playing. IT'S FREE!

My ID is: Hadriel89
eXg. ^Chip
Forum Groupie

Post by eXg. ^Chip »

Well I have multiple accounts but my main one is: Exitz. I don't play much anymore because I got back into WoW, but when I do play I'll hit you up with an invite. :P
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

eXg. ^Chip wrote:Well I have multiple accounts but my main one is: Exitz. I don't play much anymore because I got back into WoW, but when I do play I'll hit you up with an invite. :P
Yea.. I've been playing a lot of WoW too lol :P but I try to balance what little time I have between both now. You can add me up on bnet too Chip, email I use for realID thing is mattcowan1989"at"hotmail.com (didn't put the @ in because I know that there were some issues in the past with spambots nabbing the emails for spam.)

Return to “Other”