The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion

Other Games
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

eXg. Mr. Pistol wrote:
eXg. CrUsH wrote:
eXg. Kodak wrote:lol i had to find out the hard way by getting caught for stealing. before i found out where the thevies guild was

Hehe well ive been caught many times and resisted arrest many times too. I remember one time My bounty being over 5000 gold haha. At that point everybody in the city is trying to kill you.....
lmao....hopefully your acrobatics have been mastered then you can get to roof tops and just pick'em off 1 buy 1 using arrows and magika....lol it works for me..plus my destructive and marksmen go up fast

Yeah it was a time right after I joined the theifs guild and I was trying to get some quick cash. I would kill the gaurds in Bruma and take everything they had and seel it. But then everybody in the tavern started trying to kill me so I had to kill all of them. And when I went outside there were like 5 people waiting haha. HAX!

eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

eXg. Mr. Pistol wrote:
eXg. CrUsH wrote:
eXg. Kodak wrote:lol i had to find out the hard way by getting caught for stealing. before i found out where the thevies guild was

Hehe well ive been caught many times and resisted arrest many times too. I remember one time My bounty being over 5000 gold haha. At that point everybody in the city is trying to kill you.....
lmao....hopefully your acrobatics have been mastered then you can get to roof tops and just pick'em off 1 buy 1 using arrows and magika....lol it works for me..plus my destructive and marksmen go up fast
My kajit as crazy acrobatics :P Building hopping anyone?
Kodak
Forum Regular

Post by Kodak »

My kajit as crazy acrobatics Razz Building hopping anyone?
lol my dark elf jumps buildings and runs faster than a speeding horse
i could live in hope.
eXg. Mr. Pistol
OGame Alliance

Post by eXg. Mr. Pistol »

I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!.....hehe how many Oblivoin gates are there to close

and those freaking mountain lions pac a punch!!
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Yes damn moutain lion hax!

Does anybody know where I can score a Redwart flower? Man I only have one more of those to collect before I can get back in the mages guild. I have found a patch of them but they havent grown back to where I can pick them again. Ive tried sleeping for days on end etc....... wtf....

eXg. Wicked
Quake 4 EU

Post by eXg. Wicked »

eXg. Kodak wrote:yea i got the game/ beat in in just under 40 hours. of game play. dedicated a few days to it. i beat it. and i must say if i have to close another oblivion gate i am going to kill myself. but all n all it was a good wast of fourty hours of my life and i would recomend it to anyone.
Lol since i'm not in these types of games, i tought of looking here for a bit so my question is: does this game has SP? cause as far as i know WOW and Guild Wars doesn't lol.
eXg. Mr. Pistol
OGame Alliance

Post by eXg. Mr. Pistol »

WiCKeD :eXg: wrote:
eXg. Kodak wrote:yea i got the game/ beat in in just under 40 hours. of game play. dedicated a few days to it. i beat it. and i must say if i have to close another oblivion gate i am going to kill myself. but all n all it was a good wast of fourty hours of my life and i would recomend it to anyone.
Lol since i'm not in these types of games, i tought of looking here for a bit so my question is: does this game has SP? cause as far as i know WOW and Guild Wars doesn't lol.
lol its only sp
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

eXg. Mr. Pistol wrote: lol its only sp
not anymore :lol:
http://csusap.csu.edu.au/~mloxto01/index.htm

Return to “Other”