HUXLEY

Other Games
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

HUXLEY

Post by eXg. sabooya »

Is anyone interested in the upcoming game Huxley?
http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/738/738457.html

for 1 it looks awsome, and 2 A MMOFPS RPG thast sick. Its teambased, or rather you are in squads of i belive 6. and you go into battles to either just fight, OR attempt to do the tactical stuff. And this is all against ather players. If your a human, you fight alternatives, and if your an alternative you fight the humans, game experience can change depending on what race you are in.
BEST PART IS ITS CROSS PLATFORM!!!!
It goes from 360 to PC
So you can have a guy on 360 driving a car alot better then you can, and have your self with a mouse and keybaord better acuracy.
This will probably lead to COnsole VS PC wars, which be quite interesting to be in.
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

Waiting to see if there will be monthly fees still. Heard a lot about this game pre-e3 and it got me really interested will have to see if it ends up being any good.
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

[eXg] Mattinator wrote:Waiting to see if there will be monthly fees still. Heard a lot about this game pre-e3 and it got me really interested will have to see if it ends up being any good.
im same way, Monthly fees would kill all the hype for me. I dobt it will though, because its crossplatform, it would get way to confusing, + Xbox guys have Xbox live to pay for, it be stupid to charge them anymore then hey allready pay, or have only PC player pay, and pay more!
SuperCrazy666
Forum N00b

Post by SuperCrazy666 »

Yay a Console vs Pc game!But if u have to pay monthly it'd sucks it would be the second 360game where u have to pay for.I hope it's without monthly fees,and if so I'll take my 360 and kick ur ass! :twisted:
[R]
Forum N00b

Post by [R] »

im getting it for the PC regardless of price.

Return to “Other”