Shaiya for U??

Other Games
gameover
Open Roster

Shaiya for U??

Post by gameover »

I was rank 1st lol then i come back to FPS and now im rank 32 :(
well guys this game is bad ass its like WOW but free and more fun if u see on the rankin there Normal Hard Ultimate i have bin to lvl 50 to times in this game and 600$ in to the game LOL to be were im at so i no this game well if u wantin to get in to it and it can be a clan game bet u need a hi rank and hi lvl player to do up a guild in it looks like thats me ^^
btw i was like a god in this game b4 i quit so i no the ins and outs.

on the ranks look for SixFac3 thats me!!
http://shaiya.aeriagames.com/sygame/ran ... kills/hard

here is a PVP whats funny on this is there all there for a BOSS lol and then was a PVP thay get LMAO.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/EsoJp-UBZ5s[/youtube]

i like to no what u all have to say on this game and try it up so post up for me.

tryin it for the 1st time u have to give it time or u well not get in to it and u need somone to help or u be getin AP like i did then in time comes up to 600$.
This game is the bast Player VS Player Guild Vs Guild game i seen its in ur face fun heres a bad pic of me in the game.
Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum.
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Cool man, looks pretty intresting. Im sure all our WOW players will be on this like white on rice.

Got a linky for a download?

gameover
Open Roster

Post by gameover »

yes here http://shaiya.aeriagames.com/download

and mabe dnot do exg in ur game mabe we can do a guild exg in this if ur all up for it? :0
oh and im on server 1 and im on Fury.
gameover
Open Roster

Post by gameover »

SHAIYA APPRECIATION PACKAGE JUST FOR YOU!

Aeria Games would like to thank our most accomplished players by providing this special appreciation package. For reaching Ultimate Mode before our latest update, you can redeem this great package of gifts! You are among the elite.

Your Gifts
30 day Increase EXP Stone
30 day Prevent Item Drop
30 day Prevent Exp Drop
5x 3 hour Continuous Resurrection Runes
Red Phoenix Charm

This is a free gift to thank some of the most accomplished players for choosing Shaiya as their gaming destination. Thank you!

Your key code # is: *****-*****-*****-*****
this was a Email i get to day WOW im Going to go play im one of the most accomplished players LEEEEEEEEET!!!
Doom3 Mr.T

Post by 72826 »

This game is just as good as WoW but the thing is you don't have to pay :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Everyone should download the game and at least try it. It's pretty sick :3
There's nothing like the sound of a mandolin as it breaks across another man's face.

Return to “Other”