eve online 21 day deal

Other Games
eXg. djgooky
Open Roster

eve online 21 day deal

Post by eXg. djgooky »

a friend of yours has invited you to enjoy an exclusive 21-day trial of EVE Online. Experience the community that they are part of and travel with them on dangerous missions, fierce battles and engaging journeys through the vastness of New Eden. djgukyducky is a seasoned pilot and, by their side, you will be able to enjoy a richer and more immersive level of game play than one would ordinarily get the opportunity to experience when solo or with a typical online game trial.

Become part of the 300,000 member community that is EVE Online. Chat directly with other players using the integrated EVE Voice system. Join your friend’s existing circles or forge a new corporation with them and begin building your own empire.

This is a no-hassle trial, so you will NOT have to enter credit card information to start playing. Then when the trial ends you will be able to start your subscription and retain your characters. No need to go through all the steps again.

djgukyducky is looking forward to your arrival in EVE Online!

yo PEEPS you want to try send me PM with your E-mail and will send you the 21 day deal

there's a good chance if we work as a team, we can make that much ISK to not pay for the sub of the game
Last edited by eXg. djgooky on Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deathr0w
Forum Elite

Post by deathr0w »

Is it a RPG? or is it like Ogame?
eXg. djgooky
Open Roster

Post by eXg. djgooky »

EVE Online: Quantum Rise Trailer
this is one of the expansion that's free every time they make it for eve

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKviRpvG ... tube_gdata
in game with effects

EVE Online The Butterfly Effect Trailer [HD]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq2oxt7N ... tube_gdata
in game with effects and video edit

now make sure you watch it in HD, and turn your sound up, this game you dont have to play to level up. YOU DON'T HAVE TO PLAY TO LEVEL UP! i just want to make sure you people understand that, YOU DON'T HAVE TO PLAY TO LEVEL UP!
eXg. djgooky
Open Roster

Post by eXg. djgooky »

thank's to eXg. Pheon1x eXg. Pun1sher for giving EVE a try.
eXg. djgooky
Open Roster

Post by eXg. djgooky »

deathr0w wrote:Is it a RPG? or is it like Ogame?
Players start the game by either selecting a previously-created character or by creating a new one. Each Eve Online account allows for up to three characters to be made. When players create a new character they start by choosing one of the four playable races of Amarr, Gallente, Minmatar and Caldari. Each race is further divided into three bloodlines that give characters different pre-defined appearances, which can be finely tuned by the player.
Universe

The playing environment in Eve Online consists of more than 5000 interconnected star systems, as well as 2500 randomly accessible wormhole systems, taking place 23341 AD. Systems are classified by their Security Status, on a decimal scale from 0.0 to 1.0. These systems are roughly categorized into three groups, each determining the response from CONCORD (Consolidated Cooperation and Relations Command) NPC law enforcement units. Star systems classed as 0.5 - 1.0 security are considered "high sec" and any unauthorized/unprovoked attack by a player, on another player, anywhere in the system will result in the appearence of law enforcement. These units will attack and destroy the aggressor, and are designed to reinforce in such numbers that they will always eventually win. Systems classified as 0.1 - 0.4 are considered "low sec", and unprovoked attacks will result in a criminal countdown of 15 minutes, during which gate and station guns will fire at them, and other players may attack them without penalty. 0.0 systems are called "zero space" or "null sec", and feature no law enforcement. Star systems contain different types of celestial objects, making them more or less suitable for different kinds of operations. Typically, players find asteroid fields, planets, stations and moons in a system. Many of the game's most profitable income sources are found in dangerous nullsec or lowsec systems, giving players incentive to engage in high-risk, high-reward activities in which they must survive the possible harassment of other players who may also enter the system.
Advancement

Unlike other massively multiplayer online games, player characters in Eve Online advance continuously over time by training skills, a passive process that occurs in real world time so that the learning process continues even if the player is not logged in. Skills vary in their Rank, an indicator of how many skill points players have to acquire in order to train the skill. For example, a Rank 2 skill takes at least twice as long to train as a Rank 1 skill. Skills can take anywhere from a few minutes to several months to train.
eXg. Pheon1x
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Pheon1x »

Im loving it! It looks really fun after you get passed all the noob weapons lol ima try to get as far as i can b4 my trial comes to its end..

how's that patching thing goin to effect the 21 day trial. =|
:? :?
eXg. djgooky
Open Roster

Post by eXg. djgooky »

eXg. Pheon1x wrote:Im loving it! It looks really fun after you get passed all the noob weapons lol ima try to get as far as i can b4 my trial comes to its end..

how's that patching thing goin to effect the 21 day trial. =|
:? :?

eve new addition of dominion is free its a new expansion for eve i think its there 12th one i'm not sure

Return to “Other”