Tough guy

After it goes DOWN, put it UP.
Doom3 Mr.T

Tough guy

Post by 72826 »

[quote="Libertine"]wanna play a series of games punk >?i will destoy you .on emz so i know if you are using hacks of course[/quote]

destoy me Libertine! DESTOY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

but stop PMing me, not a fan of Pms
Libertine
Forum Visitor

Post by Libertine »

lol destoy you got me no doubt but 7am drunkness isnt a good place for punctuation and grammer.But that offer stands i'll play you !!name a date and time .im no tough guy just someone who knows his game
Doom3 Mr.T

Post by 72826 »

right now buddy cuntfree server :D
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

For Future reference.. Just hit each other up for games in Xfire if there is going to be a language or reference to things that could be taken wrongly by outside viewers to our forums.. I understand its just a request to get some games in, however its just a bad reflection, as we are trying to exemplify professionalism as much as possible.

thanks and hf.
Frag.
Aw3somo.
Forum Regular

Post by Aw3somo. »

bong, you're acting like me.

is that what you really want?

Tyrant IS better than you. Tyrant IS better than me. to what degree idk, and I dont give a s**t.

To make it clearer... Tyrant >> po1ntB|ank >>>> Bong (if you were better in your prime idk.., this is from what ive seen.)

enough said. ok? damn
xfire: aw3somo
Doom3 Mr.T

Post by 72826 »

Bong here asked me for a TIME and PLACE, and when we finaly started to talk on XFire he started saying "naw naw, not that time and place, try this one instead: 22:00 at emz"

I thought this dumbass asked ME for a time and place, lol. Oh well :?
eXg. Pheon1x
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Pheon1x »

TyranT wrote:Bong here asked me for a TIME and PLACE, and when we finaly started to talk on XFire he started saying "naw naw, not that time and place, try this one instead: 22:00 at emz"

I thought this dumbass asked ME for a time and place, lol. Oh well :?
LOL dude he's scared of ya.. he's a forum trash talker.. thats all he does get him in a private 1v1 convo and he's a %^*&#. (thats what ive gottne from this... the last 4 or w/e posts...)
Aw3somo.
Forum Regular

Post by Aw3somo. »

the dude has skills. no doubt about it. but when I know ive beaten him many times with high scores on euro servers where he had low ping and mine was over 100, I figure Im better.

When I remember Tyrant beat me in closer scores, but I had low ping and tyrant was thw one with 100 + ping... i figure hes better.

but all in all this is getting childish. ive been the first to have trouble accepting there are many other players that are better. that doesnt mean I cant beat them. this is all so relative.

some people are on their "A" game all the time, which makes them great players.

Ive beat Nomadic on P2 10 - 0 after he had just destroyed Clamp OK... you ask me how I did idk... Was he pretending? No, I beat him twice in a row. Several days later, he destroyed me.

When I did beat him twice on the same day, on a map I almost never play... I was not thinking, it was just all natural movement and straight forward amazing aim. Why cant I be that good all the time? its a f*****g game and I mostly dont give that much of a s**t so I dont give it all i got. and I will probably be like this until I stop gaming because for ME, the focus and concentration required to perform that well are just too demanding for my nerves.
xfire: aw3somo
Doom3 Mr.T

Post by 72826 »

I'm pretty sure BONG beat me on Edge 2 on a euro server... I underestimated his dumbass but that probably wont happen again :D

And with that win bong makes the ratio about 1 wins for him for ever 80 of mine
eXg. TrueGift
Forum Master

yo

Post by eXg. TrueGift »

yo,lol from just what i HEAR i can tell tyrant is pretty good suprisly i never played him in game :( lol but thats ok :) hf guys

Return to “Match Stats”