Boom, Headshot!

After it goes DOWN, put it UP.
dorkiz
Quake Live US

Boom, Headshot!

Post by dorkiz »

Another one... Soon enough I'll have a billion compiled into one video that I will make look awesome in the eyes of dorkiz!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/AMdmcNyTyKg[/youtube]
eXg. Pheon1x
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Pheon1x »

Wow thats $#@*&# epic!

Now tell me how to work my fraps

i wanna post things on my youtube channel

:D :D
mrgreen_
Forum Bot

Post by mrgreen_ »

That was nice

Teach me to make videos please :)
dorkiz
Quake Live US

Post by dorkiz »

Haha you're asking the wrong guy about videos.... I'm finally starting to get s**t working right, and it's still not the "preferred" way to do it...

I just have fraps, and a movie cfg that I found and edited. The cfg just turns the graphics up and makes them pretty, and then removes a lot of stuff like crosshair, names, etc. After that, just load up fraps and set it to 60fps or whatever you want. Capture your frag, and then use Vobsub to compress it to xvid (what I've been using) or x264. Those are the most common, but you can use any codec you want. It's simple. For the zoomed s**t, I just used that movie cfg to slow the speed down half, and then I changed the fov to like 40 or something and recapped again. Nothing too special, but I'll try and make a video while I'm over here since I have nothing better to do.

Fraps doesn't work for s**t in my Q4, so I need to read up on the avidemo commands for that, and also find a good cfg for it. I also need to get my torrents working over here so I can get Sony Vegas and try to learn how to use that... It's all a work in progress for me, so yea. :P

Return to “Match Stats”