Now i got a question
How can i get frapps to run on my demo's
=|

its not working..
:? :?
eXg. Ersatz
MW2

Post by eXg. Ersatz »

Well I run Qlive full screen, What I did was record a demo first than play the demo and fraps the demo.
eXg. Suyko
Doom 3

Post by eXg. Suyko »

ROFL ....Journey !
dorkiz
Quake Live US

Post by dorkiz »

Pheonix, what's the problem?

And I'm gonna watch this right now. :D
eXg. Pheon1x
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Pheon1x »

the problem is when i load a demo and then i press f9 the demo stops so i thought hey ill start demoing the entire process.. loaded a bot match, the opened console hit f9 and /demo eXgPheon1x.(POV)-eXgsabooya-dm6

watched it saw where i fucked up.. then i goto video folder where i thought it saved too and then noticed it wasnt there.. -_-

:( ive got no idea whats goin on
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

Hmm... I"m wondering if you are using someones config in qlive.. that the f9 key might be bound to something which is why its stopping you from saving your video.

I would look to see if there is anything in your config or autoexec if you are using someones config.. that says that.. or you could be safe.. and try binding the Fraps key to something other than f9.

Dorkiz... I really liked your video that you made.. the quality etc... I know there is a set config for best quality I have that.. I just need to learn all those little video programs you were talking about to make something like that. really after that if you want to bling up a video.. you can do it with things from Adobe After Effects.. which.. I will look into finding a version of that somewhere. mushahaa
dorkiz
Quake Live US

Post by dorkiz »

Yea, pheonix, I had the same problem... I had to bind my Fraps key to something that wasn't bound in my cfg for it to work. So... Look into doing that. ;)

And thank you Frag. I just wish I could get the same quality out of Q4 as well. It takes more CPU power, and even my dual core doesn't like making quality out of it. :( I also wish I could get 720p without a problem in Qlive. Bah. There are tons of tutorials on making videos out there, just look around and you'll find one.
eXg. Pheon1x
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Pheon1x »

Yea its bound to do my record ingame, so ima rebind fraps. that makes sence now.. lol Thanks guys ill post if i have anymore problems.
:D
eXg. Pheon1x
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Pheon1x »

w00t for 16gig audio avi's!!!

Its recording now.

Im getting avi's
No video though
just sound

It opens up in windows Media player. Whats goin on? =\
Doom3 Mr.T

Post by 72826 »

Good music choice
dorkiz
Quake Live US

Post by dorkiz »

Sounds like a codec issue... WMP might not be set to play the Fraps codec. Try downloading like Media Player Classic or VLC and play it with that. See if that still works.

I have no idea how to associate codecs to different media players though. :/

Return to “Match Stats”