Tomiko reactor?

Mods, maps, beta testing.
eXg. apo
Open Roster

Tomiko reactor?

Post by eXg. apo »

Would a remake of the poor tomiko reactor be a cool idea? i mean, i was thinking about it and the only bad area in the map is the big room with the annoying reacter in, if a map was to be made where that was taken out and replaced with an area half the size that was similar to the rest of the map?

what yall think? thoughts?
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

the complete layout of tomiko suX imo i would start a new 1 :)
Ruiner

Post by Ruiner »

it can be done, I thought about connecting lights out and delta one time
eQuals
Forum Elite

Post by eQuals »

Could be done...but I see better maps for doom. That one quake CPL map would be sweet, A Man Called Sun. :)
eXg. Johnny
Forum Master

Post by eXg. Johnny »

Whell let me give an other idea!

If ppl would just explore the internet! Then you would find so much doom maps that are made for doom MP and never been played! Why dont search a view maps, even now maps are released, and cuz nobody puts them on their server with auto dl those maps never get a change! Ive seen a lot of maps that could be fun for MP, but the are not on the server!

thats the prolem!

And recreating tomiko......... ehhhh good luck..... ive seen the map in the editor! And i got paranoia :P So im not gonna f**k with that map for yall!

like equals says, better start a new one :D

Knox
eQuals
Forum Elite

Post by eQuals »

Yeah, galang would be pwnsauce too.
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

John good point. Tell you what, I used to really scour the planet looking for the best maps, and fun maps, and maps worth showing off, but my map connections have run dry. If you have some that you think should be put on, that play reasonably well, and/or should be put up, please hit me up, and we'll get it done. Coming from you, the 1337 map guy, hehe, I look forward to seeing what you choose. Hit me.

PuN
XvileX
Forum Junkie

Post by XvileX »

I like tomiko the way it is, I just don't play much dm. And we all know the reactor ain't no tourney map.

Return to “Development”