1st Unreal 3 map

Mods, maps, beta testing.
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

eXg. focus wrote:
MrGreen wrote:Good looking map bro from the thumbnails it reminds me of Shangrila....how have people taken to UT3, is it popular?
not popular at all. I play (but then, I don't play many popular games), and last night there were literally only 2 people in any duel servers.
CTF is my main thing in UT though. I don't really like the 1v1 of UT, though I've yet to lose a match.
Really? I'll make sure i make your first lost :P
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
eXg. Mezzfit
Forum Bot

Post by eXg. Mezzfit »

Yes indeed, UT3 is a miracle of a game engine too. Meh, 1v1? Save it for quake. but i guess there aren't many people on the UT3 servers either huh? So, maybe that all you can find.
Damn, I was blinded by science.
eXg. focus
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. focus »

eXg. Mezzfit wrote:Yes indeed, UT3 is a miracle of a game engine too. Meh, 1v1? Save it for quake. but i guess there aren't many people on the UT3 servers either huh? So, maybe that all you can find.
nah, duel is least played in ut3. CTF is most popular, followed by vctf, then deathmatch.
Doom3 Mr.T

Post by 72826 »

That looks like the place where Morpheous trained Neo in the field of karate and melee combat. Sweet scene by the way!
There's nothing like the sound of a mandolin as it breaks across another man's face.

Return to “Development”