[-Quake 4-] CTF / ACTF Map Development

Mods, maps, beta testing.
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Johnny, wow doesn't come close. I will tell you this, even though I hadn't replied yet, I feel that now, I must make an official MAPPING area on the site for you guys. :)

PuN
eXg. Johnny
Forum Master

Post by eXg. Johnny »

eXg. Pun1sher wrote:Johnny, wow doesn't come close. I will tell you this, even though I hadn't replied yet, I feel that now, I must make an official MAPPING area on the site for you guys. :)

PuN
Isnt this development section for that???

And sinds im the only one still busy on this :P (in my own way) isnt it a bit over rated to make a section for this :P.... Or other slackers need to start mapping, or start mapping again :)

then it would be fun. I also could be a helf for it you know!

Your call!

Peace!
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

okay johnny... tbh when I first saw this just the first screen of the map I was speachless... I think that we here man have the ability to put out some sick ass maps... keep it up bro... and lemme know if you need some testers to run around. and see where there are quick spots. etc. man I need to get into some mapping a bit more. :)
Ruiner

Post by Ruiner »

i think he has the ability to be working for a gaming company himself! I don't have Q4 installed so these screenies are all I got. I'm liking your ideas thusfar, don't know much about the placement and movement for q4 can't say much. Looks good though
eXg. FroggY
Open Roster

Post by eXg. FroggY »

Impressive bro!tell me once you need a beta tester,i'd be glad to play it and maybe we could make a teaser?I stay tuned ;)
eXg. Johnny
Forum Master

Post by eXg. Johnny »

People just need to post more in this section :P

Or start DEVELOPING shizzle!

Return to “Development”