8%

Total votes: 24
m1nd
Quake 4 EU

Post by m1nd »

eXg. CrUsH wrote:
m1nd wrote:did you make your tag in the map already ? :wink:

Btw add some ambient sounds :) or are they turned off :?:

Ive been thinking about the tag and will put that in soon. There are no ambient sounds because Its far from being done haha. There is going to be another platform or two I might put in there so there is more than just the card. I also have to think about weapon and armor and maybee a power up location.......

Thanks for checking it out.
It might be funny if you'd put it on this computer desk :P lying around the keyboard and mouse :P and see your monitor and stuff:P BUT thats a lot of work :wink:

Twitch.TV MYTHICAL TEAM
LIVESTREAMS EVERYDAY!

Twitch.TV M1NDIFY
My own personal stream!. Be sure to follow/subscribe
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

m1nd wrote:
eXg. CrUsH wrote:

Ive been thinking about the tag and will put that in soon. There are no ambient sounds because Its far from being done haha. There is going to be another platform or two I might put in there so there is more than just the card. I also have to think about weapon and armor and maybee a power up location.......

It might be funny if you'd put it on this computer desk :P lying around the keyboard and mouse :P and see your monitor and stuff:P BUT thats a lot of work :wink:

Already thought about doing that. That would be allot of work, and nobody's computer would be able to run it haha.

m1nd
Quake 4 EU

Post by m1nd »

maybe maybe :P

Twitch.TV MYTHICAL TEAM
LIVESTREAMS EVERYDAY!

Twitch.TV M1NDIFY
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

My card is going to have problems as it is. And you know how 1337 skeet my 9800 pro is haha...

m1nd
Quake 4 EU

Post by m1nd »

:P :lol: :lol:

Twitch.TV MYTHICAL TEAM
LIVESTREAMS EVERYDAY!

Twitch.TV M1NDIFY
Rocky
Forum Groupie

Post by Rocky »

eXg. CrUsH wrote:Ok ok ok ok fine haha. I have been making progress. Unfortunatly when I rescaled everything I had to rescale textures and do lighting from scratch, and also make all the capacitors over again because they wouldnt scale correctly. So I would like to share what I have so far. This was in SP mode so thats why I'm going so slow ect. Just to give you an update and to actually give you an idea of how its going to feel with another 8 people in the map MUahahahaha!

http://www.1337crush.com/sc/at.mpg
pm_speed 360 8)
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

Rock0n wrote:
eXg. CrUsH wrote:Ok ok ok ok fine haha. I have been making progress. Unfortunatly when I rescaled everything I had to rescale textures and do lighting from scratch, and also make all the capacitors over again because they wouldnt scale correctly. So I would like to share what I have so far. This was in SP mode so thats why I'm going so slow ect. Just to give you an update and to actually give you an idea of how its going to feel with another 8 people in the map MUahahahaha!

pm_speed 360 8)
isnt that cappee on 320
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Rock0n wrote:

pm_speed 360 8)

There are so many other things (physics wise) that are diff from single to multiplayer.

eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Lighting for Doom and Quake can be a real pain in my ass. I'm testing out a couple diff things, Im trying to get the most natural look, while keeping performace. I also have the light colored just a tad to give it a more warm feeling etc. So My question to you guys is. What do you think I need to do with the lighting to make it better, or do you like it the way it is etc..... Let me know....

eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Ive been slacking big time guys but Now that I have my monitor and will be able to use the screen hax to see more. Ill be working full force on the map. Which prolly means Ill start needing Beta testers soon.

Post up here if you want to be a Beta tester.....

Beta testers:

Velocity
Burn
General Icon
Last edited by eXg. CrUsH on Thu May 18, 2006 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

general icon
Forum Junkie

Post by general icon »

im up for some beta testing crush man
Veloc1ty90
Forum Master

Post by Veloc1ty90 »

general icon wrote:im up for some beta testing crush man
!!!!! i am with icon :P :wink: :D
Cyanide!
Forum Bot

Post by Cyanide! »

Nice man looks very cool

Mucho talento :wink:
Remember those posters that said, Today is the first day of the rest of your life?_
_Well, that's true of every day except one. The day that you die
eXg. FroggY
Open Roster

Post by eXg. FroggY »

:wink:
m1nd
Quake 4 EU

Post by m1nd »

eXg. CrUsH wrote:

Have another idea you might have put it already in but since it's only the card in the vid :) try adding some jumppads to get to *higher platforms* or teleporters :wink:

Twitch.TV MYTHICAL TEAM
LIVESTREAMS EVERYDAY!

Twitch.TV M1NDIFY

Return to “Development”