Youtube to .MP3 link ;)

Mods, maps, beta testing.
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Youtube to .MP3 link ;)

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

for those of you that see a video and it has a sick audio track to it.. Here is a site that will basically erase the video and convert the audio to an MP3 type file so then you can up and peace out with it in the car or what have you.

Worked sick as I wanted that song from the Kia Soul commercial and It wasn;t out yet.. However I have it on my mp3 player now,

Thanks listen to youtube link. :)

have fun and enjoy guys.
eXg. Ersatz
MW2

Post by eXg. Ersatz »

Where is the link>
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Haha.. I totally forgot that part.. omg.. Noobed.

www.flv2mp3.com

:)
Vile.
Forum N00b

Post by Vile. »

Hrm. I'm really digging this idea.

Could anyone suggest a good program to mess with audio files? I'd like to loop/edit the soundtrack to a particular video....

Edit: Suggest a free program...
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Hmm... Well, Here was my first thought on that.. I"m sure you can find a program to do that.. Fruity loops is decent.. There was another program I had for a while where I could loop one song into the next at whatever given time I wanted, so I would have it loop into the same track over and over as many times for as long as the movie would be. Then I would get that effect. I am not sure what kind of audio transitions Windows Movie maker has or If you are using Premier.

But you could find the time in the track that you want it to loop from and go back to whatever point, begining, or w.e but then you can just copy and paste it over and over.. That would be a crude way of doing it, but might work. :)

Hope that helps.. I would try to google for something that would give you audio transitions.. and even limewire for a remixed or looped version of the song you want.
Vile.
Forum N00b

Post by Vile. »

I thought I'd let you know that all the programs I needed were available from that site you linked. They were all free, and did the job just fine for what I was looking to do.

Rather than having the site rip the audio for me, I downloaded the programs and took care of business.
Painless
Forum N00b

Post by Painless »

That's a bad ass link dude. Thanks.
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Nice... I think then this is one of those links that we should book mark on the eXg. page somewhere.. or have a forum dedicated to cool links.. ;)

Return to “Development”