eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Looks very nice.

PuN
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

I gave Knox all my secret map making powers! Go knox GO! Glad you are putting these up and giving what I call the "play by play". Keep it going!

motionOne
Forum Master

Post by motionOne »

Woah. Advice: don't make it too big. People will be too lazy to want to learn a new map when it's big, and will want to just stick to the s**t they know. It looks so good that I may just have to re-install..
Ruiner

Post by Ruiner »

very nice know
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

And knox when you are ready to optimize that nug let me know. Cause you are going to need it..

SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

8) 8) :D
general icon
Forum Junkie

Post by general icon »

wat would be cool if knox was able to make a map from single player doom in hell and mars city in the beginning
eXg. HollowPo1nt
Number Two

Post by eXg. HollowPo1nt »

keep up the hard work knox awaitin the finished design!!!!!!!! :wink:
eXg. Johnny
Forum Master

Post by eXg. Johnny »

Mapinfo and Help Request!

It would be cool to have your oppinions and help also on the map! Because it has to be a serieus and good playble map. I will not put in a secret area like crush did on his refrag :P you know with the chicks! I am able to create some info... such as www.exg-clan.com webside and maybe cool logo! if i manage to learn custom texturing :D but that will work good cuz the master custon texture whore will help me on that :P
(j/k CrUsH you da man!)

Simple Facts about my map!

- all weapons will be in, exept the BFG!
- Megahealth (No invisibility!
- There will be 3 floors (lol sort of :D)
- The name of the map will be related to the exg clan :D
(so this means it will be created by exg, not individual by knox, whell i made it but for and with exg :D

Comming 2 my next point. Soon i will post more pictures and stuff, im gonna work fast on this and good on it. The 5 photo's up here, is something created in 2 hours :D so thats pretty fast :D. But if i post more photos, and you guys get a good view, and impression of the map! I need all you guys to find a cool name for the map! ( you know, like The Edge, Lights Out....... and on :D)

Next to that, when i got my map good, with walls, texturing and stuff, the next face comes. Weapon Deployment: If its possible i want to put the beta version in the Autodownload, so everyone can have it alread, but the map will not have guns yet! (maybe ill put in some grenates for fun :P) But why no guns! Cuz i want you guys 2 check what spots are best for deploying a gun! Cuz what i want 2 check is, That some area's are not much played, cuz players dont walk there! So that would be good to place a RL there so ppl will have 2 go there :D

My texture colors are most green, brown and grey now! It looks good, but i want it more good looking. So im gonna add some extra time on texturing! And ofcourse the ambient lighting! Cuz some area's ill switch color to Blue grey and brown. To give it a cool touch!

Replay's

- Dont worry about the size motion :D, it wont be that big :D it will be i think the size like Lights out, only easier to walk and jump in area's, and more space!

- Gen. Ico: LoL....... SP map! :P Nah dude try that yourself! I dont play doom single player! But yeah it would be cool to create a sp map! But for me theres no use, and intrests in it

- CrUsH when the beta is finished, your the first 2 know, and first 2 test it with me. I had a simple test on .pk4 creation and it worked, i have tested the map on my server now, and size and scale looked verry good. I tested it with henry sellers, cuz he was around and he joined my server and it was all good! :D. And Crush when a small beta is good, you can make a video and then show it :D

After creating a simple map, and a other simple map on doom, leaning and learning. Ive even tried on quake! I canceld all those maps! But not this one! Ill go on till the end!

Greetings Knox

(ill post more pictures later :D)
Last edited by eXg. Johnny on Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
eXg. Johnny
Forum Master

Post by eXg. Johnny »

LOL, i use to much smilies

:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow:
motionOne
Forum Master

Post by motionOne »

wow man, awesome. let me know when you're done, and i'll reinstall d3. i don't know why, but i'm extremely excited.
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

well first of all probs to you man very nice !

now for the name i think we can only think of a goods one that suits when we actually played it a lil cause itll b nice if the name is reflecting the map!

oh yea knox ''put me on the betatester list :P ''

peace Ub!
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Thats what Im talking about! let me know about the things you need help with. This map is going to be uber 1337!

Return to “Development”