So, We decided to put together a small lan in Vermont...

Something about anything goes here.
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

So, We decided to put together a small lan in Vermont...

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

Hey everyone.. So a buddy down the street from where I work, has a computer shop, and we were talking about putting a lan party together to see if there was any interest in playing 1v1 shooters, FFA, CTF, or CSS type games etc..

We decided on Quake 3 arena, and CSS to start to just get something going which turned out to be Quakelive, and CSS and CSS kinda got Boring which for me was interesting because usually its the other way around for people, and Quake live took off. I was pretty excited. That led to pulling an almost all night quake live athon playing till 4:30 a.m.

There are a few other pics than this that I have to dig up.. but here is one from what we had going on. Essentially the guys that came to play had soo o much fun, especially with Quake live that they can't wait for the next one. Plus are going to tell a few people. It feels good to get this set up and running. This is where all that gaming, competition and things all got started from. It's a shame that this doesn't happen as much anymore.. I think getting back to this is the shiznit.

Check it. ;)

Frag.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
m1nd
Quake 4 EU

Post by m1nd »

still getting it :) haha gg

Twitch.TV MYTHICAL TEAM
LIVESTREAMS EVERYDAY!

Twitch.TV M1NDIFY
My own personal stream!. Be sure to follow/subscribe
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

Update... Looks like since the lady that was there kinda accidently took more photos on the cupcakes the gf makes, and needed to make room for more of those photos she deleted the rest of the photos of the lan party. Gay.. anyways.. There was about 10 players there at one point. There were more but they didn't want to play any FPShooters at all. They only wanted to play WOW, and some other game, so we told them to leave. haha.. We will include those types of games, starcraft etc.. another time.. Just wanted to have a few games only and see where it went with that.

Not bad for a weeks worth of advertising just on a few social media places... Anyone in the area from eXg.??? I forget.. if so hit me up and I will keep you in the loop about when the next one is. Looks like we will be putting one together 1nce a month. ;)

Mark aka Frag. aka p1nghax
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Hehe, thanks for putting a few of them up Frag. We'll talk more about it on T-Day.

Return to “General Public Chat”