exg on halo?

Something about anything goes here.
KillSwitch
Forum Groupie

exg on halo?

Post by KillSwitch »

why anit exg on halo?

it has a very large community much more bigger then quake 4 and doom 3 put together and its a really good game the grphics may be a lil bit crap but u can always adjust them i think it would be a perfect game to compete on.

and theres alot of clans on there to fight against such as my friends clan and so on.

ps. theres a new halo 3 trailer coming out in this november and i've made a halo montage vid with part of the halo 3 trailer in it and some halo 2 bits in it i think its kool but i havent had time to putfile it yet but i'll putfile it sometime this week.

eQuals
Forum Elite

Post by eQuals »

We are a PC gaming clan atm.
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

halo is for PC :)
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
eQuals
Forum Elite

Post by eQuals »

I'm assuming he was talking about xbox, because halo is definately not very popular nor very competitive for PC.
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

im not sure man i think not many of us really play it :?
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

hmm halo for pc any good?
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

eXg. eQuals wrote:I'm assuming he was talking about xbox, because halo is definately not very popular nor very competitive for PC.

:wink:
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

halo is big on PC but it gets boring after while running so slow and far. damn ppl cant share cars in that game ><
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
wrath of god

Post by wrath of god »

Hmmm - Well maybe we should go to some halo clan forums and recruit them over to doom3? I think maybe thats what we need to do. We need to go pwn clan forums from other games.
KillSwitch
Forum Groupie

Post by KillSwitch »

guys sereusly i play halo for pc now sukki may be right but there are people such as my self who do work together as team i have meet many good friends and theres alot of people playing the game everyday even more people that play quake 4 or doom 3 now a days and i think it would be a good idea to expand on it.

eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

KillSwitch wrote:guys sereusly i play halo for pc now sukki may be right but there are people such as my self who do work together as team i have meet many good friends and theres alot of people playing the game everyday even more people that play quake 4 or doom 3 now a days and i think it would be a good idea to expand on it.
well invite em here. Im sure if enough people at eXg were to play it Pun would consider it
KillSwitch
Forum Groupie

Post by KillSwitch »

the ones that i got xfires of are in clans

i'll try and get some ppl to come here then we can open up a halo thingy thing

motionOne
Forum Master

Post by motionOne »

sabooya wrote:
KillSwitch wrote:guys sereusly i play halo for pc now sukki may be right but there are people such as my self who do work together as team i have meet many good friends and theres alot of people playing the game everyday even more people that play quake 4 or doom 3 now a days and i think it would be a good idea to expand on it.
well invite em here. Im sure if enough people at eXg were to play it Pun would consider it
i'd prefer if you didn't speak for our clan; especially pun. after that BS you were part of w/ freeway, i don't see a reason to take anything you say seriously.
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

First off, I'd like to just plain and simple END, any reference to the "Freeway" thing. I've threatened legal action, and both his/her site/forums are now gone, and as far as I'm concerned, so is IT. OK, moving on, good idea Wog. Sab, Kill, always looking at what CAN be done, and I never shut anything out, unless it is deemed not worthy of our efforts. Motion, no worries, and I respect you looking out for me, us, etc., and can use as many people on my side, woot woot, as I can get. Loyalty is NOT something that flows readily online, and you got it. Now, I really only ever messed around with the plain jane, X360 version of Halo, refused to pay for XBox Live, and had a blast SP it. I DID see quite a LARGE crew this past weekend with Frag, up in NYC at the Digital Life convention, so I can agree with it's following. Now, we are PC gaming only. Not beating up on consoles, but the PC crew is just a different breed IMO. I cannot honestly say that I've even seen, tried, witnessed, Halo/Halo2 for the PC. Anyone have firsthand experience, pro's, con's. I'm all ears.

PuN
KillSwitch
Forum Groupie

Post by KillSwitch »

so should i try and get people to come onto this forum to try and expand exg on to halo? i mean pc halo and i think u can get halo 2 for pc im not sure i might have seen something saying that at gamespot

Return to “General Public Chat”