C&C 3: Tiberian War! Anybody Play it?

Something about anything goes here.
eXg. Johnny
Forum Master

C&C 3: Tiberian War! Anybody Play it?

Post by eXg. Johnny »

Yo I know theire are some threads about c&c 3 in the other section on this forum! But to reach the best communication of this forum is posting in general chat :P

So thats why!

Does anybody have/play this game and what do you think of it?

I think its a big graphical hight! Play highest graphics and its a must for the eye! Ive been playing the GDI missions first (as always :P)

The game is good, good feeling, nice strucktures... only yes as all c&c, i would like to see more buildings, more stuff! more units ofcourse! Biggers scene! Good new feature is the scrin! And ofcourse i checked them out first with skirmish :P was very exited to see those units and structures :P

John
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
Rocky
Forum Groupie

Post by Rocky »

yea I downloaded the demo a while back and I was disappointed. The graphics were top but the game play just didn't do it for me. I was a big fan of c&c generals and c&c zero hour and in my eyes these games are still way better. c&c 3 just feels too slow to me. The focus seems to be on graphics rather than game play, requiring less skill. It's probably still better than the original Tiberium Sun game, but not as fun as the generals series. Not a bad game though...
eXg. Johnny
Forum Master

Post by eXg. Johnny »

Yeah i feel you, graphics are the most new thing that makes the game pop! Altho the gameplay feels realy C&C style, and the story realy goes on with Kane there, and the epic battle between tiberian!

But refreshing new? no... the best game from command and conquer i liked was Tiberian Sun, with the add on firestorm! Cuz thats realy what c&c is about! NOD vs GDI! and tiberian sun, and firestrom had lots of units and stuff! Altho i had extra units downloaded for that game to make it fun tho :P

hehe!
eXg. Johnny
Forum Master

Post by eXg. Johnny »

Altho I still like the game :P

LoL mission 9 now! Going easy i must say!

Could have finished the mission in like a view sec if i wanted, but hell now lets build till fall down from it :P

eXg. Johnny created chaos on the battlefield :P

OWNED!!!

(note: Check the Map right top corner...... blue dots are me :P)

Rocky
Forum Groupie

Post by Rocky »

yea cool man... I should be getting the game soon as I was chatting with Noface earlier and he said the online play is pretty good and has rankings. So might see you on the game sometime just like the good old doom 3 days.
eXg. Johnny
Forum Master

Post by eXg. Johnny »

Yep, you can join exg again for the c&c 3 squad :D
XT|Fict1on
Account Suspended

Post by XT|Fict1on »

yeah i have the game too and i would give it a 10 for singleplayer, but if you check out the forums at their site, u might get across something rather upsetting. thousands of players cant play online for some bug that pops up a blank window and freezes ur machine. i am one of these unfortunate guys. so you might wanna inform yourself more about the issues its got.
but anyways the game is awesome, grafics ftw. mammoth tank ftw 2. and stealth tanks. and venoms.
XT|Fict1on
Account Suspended

Post by XT|Fict1on »

eXg. Johnny wrote:Yep, you can join exg again for the c&c 3 squad :D
exg is creating a cnc3 squad?!?!?!?
eXg. Johnny
Forum Master

Post by eXg. Johnny »

lol no
!
XT|Fict1on
Account Suspended

Post by XT|Fict1on »

eXg. Johnny wrote:lol no
!
oh....ur hilarius......................... :roll:
eXg. Wicked
Quake 4 EU

Post by eXg. Wicked »

I could use some c&c games hehe, but *cough* it's a downlaoded kane edition version *cough*.
We could play some torugh vpn tough. let me know :)
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Have never tried that kind of a game, but if there is enough interest then maybe we could look into that.

PuN

Return to “General Public Chat”