POST POST POST

Something about anything goes here.
Jenny
Forum Visitor

POST POST POST

Post by Jenny »

Ok now that wasn't funny, I had an important PM to read and I couldn't read it because of whoever deleted my account. I was having an important conversation with Pun..... And it had nothing to do with you guys. Thanks a lot! Jerks! :P

So if you delete my account how am I suppost to PM someone about the issues I'm having? That's stupid and makes no sense at all. Then I can read the response if I can't log in.... Come on guys think!

OHHHH wait! I get it...can't handle the power eh? That's ok, That happens to most men who enter a position of power at a young age. OMG they have powers beyond belief and it goes straight to their head and that's both heads. damn... seen that so many times. It's a shame. But, I'm sure you'll chill out in a few years.

If you stop, I'll stop! SO.... Now can I can continue my converstation with Pun

Thank you!
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Everything has been smoothed out, in regards to this. Just like you were, given some info that, I'm deeming inaccurate, so did my guys, react to the wrong info.

PuN
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Oh yea, WB, and congratulations on the XT acceptance.

PuN
Grinder {IFZ}
Forum Bot

Post by Grinder {IFZ} »

is there an xt clan site ?.

if so could you post a link
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

Ruiner

Post by Ruiner »

lol, leave jen alone
motionOne
Forum Master

Post by motionOne »

i actually had sent you a pm too. v for vendetta style over here if ya know what i mean
eQuals
Forum Elite

Post by eQuals »

It wasn't an accident or a mistake. Rules are rules. It's not my problem you spammed and resulted in a ban after warnings, and I can do it again so yes it's a very good idea to stop.
3. No THREAD Crapping or SPAMMING. Any such messages will be removed at the discretion of either a forum moderator or administrator.

Breaking any of the above listed forum rules can result in the loss of posting privileges and possible loss of your forum account. The EXG-Clan also reserves the right to ban any user, at any time, and for any reason.
Thank you.
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

Post by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore »

Congrads on Xt recruitment JEn...
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

eXg. eQuals wrote:It wasn't an accident or a mistake. Rules are rules. It's not my problem you spammed and resulted in a ban after warnings, and I can do it again so yes it's a very good idea to stop.
3. No THREAD Crapping or SPAMMING. Any such messages will be removed at the discretion of either a forum moderator or administrator.

Breaking any of the above listed forum rules can result in the loss of posting privileges and possible loss of your forum account. The EXG-Clan also reserves the right to ban any user, at any time, and for any reason.
Thank you.
Jenny
Forum Visitor

Post by Jenny »

Thanks Pun! and thanks Ruiner! :D And thanks to everyone else.

1 question, so now if I post something is it always gonna get locked?

ok 2 questions, how do I get to my PM's under my old account?

Motion....Missed you! :P

Matt, Equals....I'm gonna send you guys a mild valium....LOL XOXOXOX
deathr0w
Forum Elite

Post by deathr0w »

XT|Jen wrote:Thanks Pun! and thanks Ruiner! :D And thanks to everyone else.

1 question, so now if I post something is it always gonna get locked?

ok 2 questions, how do I get to my PM's under my old account?

Motion....Missed you! :P

Matt, Equals....I'm gonna send you guys a mild valium....LOL XOXOXOX
You cant look at your old acount pm's unless Eqauls didn't delete your account then he could re activate it then you could.

sigh
eQuals
Forum Elite

Post by eQuals »

XT|Jen wrote:1 question, so now if I post something is it always gonna get locked?
If it's as useless as your recent ones.
XT|Jen wrote:ok 2 questions, how do I get to my PM's under my old account?
Sorry, it's lost.
XT|Jen wrote:Matt, Equals....I'm gonna send you guys a mild valium....LOL XOXOXOX
If you have evidence that we are suffering from anxiety, insomia, seizures, muscle spasms, or alcohol withdrawl, then that might make sense. Unfortunately it doesn't.
Jenny
Forum Visitor

Post by Jenny »

well then I guess no matter what I have to say important or not your gonna lock it, So I'll make sure I'll get everything in I wan to say.

Equals ever thing about appling for a Correctional Officer? I think you'd be really good at it. It's good money and awesome retirement. With the Feds you can get in at the age of 19. And then you'll really have some power... :D
eQuals
Forum Elite

Post by eQuals »

I'm aiming a little higher, but thanks for the support.

Return to “General Public Chat”