New Server for Doom 3 everyone!! for tourney!!!

Something about anything goes here.
deetew
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by deetew »

doom 3 is like riding a bike. :) Once you learn... the only thing you need to unrust is aim, and if you've been playing other games that won't be a problem, and strategy comes back naturally too. Routine... :) Anyways fellers, if simulation gets fixed the team scoring, so that every time a person suicides or falls off a cliff, the team loses a point,,,, then I think we will have a fun fun tourney emz style, which my brothers and I and I'm sure a lot of other folks would love, but Pun or Sim, if you have a list of commands that fix the team scoring, please message it to me, and if anyone has a good server.cfg, I am v3nd3tta1 on xfire. The server is only a 4 person server to have 2v2's without the need for a game password... And like I said, please help me make this server an emz server without having to worry about incorrect team scoring. I also realized that in BASE, when you fall off a cliff and die, you don't lose points... No wonder no one plays team dm.... I hope this issue gets resolved quickly, so we can have an accurate scoring process in the tourney. Another idea that was raised was to only count the score that is next to your name in team dm and add up your teams scores by looking at the scoreboard instead of the score in the top right corner, since it is more accurate, but it is hard to look at that and do math on the fly during a match to see how many points your team needs to come back and win for example... Simulation... if you could fix the way the individual scores show in team dm in emz, that would be awesome as well, since when the scores go into double digits, you can't see how many points you contributed towards your teams scoring... I think if you fix those 2 things... emz will be the choice for this 2v2 tourney. We love you sim :)
deetew
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by deetew »

o btw, the artofwar gg tourney server now has an ip of 207.210.252.14:27666 since it has been moved to a diff data center.

Return to “General Public Chat”