eXg. on top of media?

Something about anything goes here.
killat0n
Forum Visitor

Post by killat0n »

Obviously nobody even bothered to download and watch the video. I can see that by the continuation of your ingnorant comments.

Here's another try: CLICK THIS LINK http://quakersnet.sponsored.by.clanserv ... =&SESSION=
Murda1
Forum Visitor

Post by Murda1 »

dude u and ur buddy acid are the only ones who give a f**k ...like i said before...and as u saw from the "ignorant posts" nobody is interested is 500mb of quake footage.... its just not that "cool" or interesting..sorry.

A crew working on a quake movie is pretty f*****g stupid if u ask me. Hollywood studios take about 3 months to make a movie...the payoff? ...millions of dollars..... 13 months on a quake 3 movie....the payoff? ....jack s**t and sub-par entertainment value.
killat0n
Forum Visitor

Post by killat0n »

Murda1 wrote:dude u and ur buddy acid are the only ones who give a f**k ...like i said before...and as u saw from the "ignorant posts" nobody is interested is 500mb of quake footage.... its just not that "cool" or interesting..sorry.

A crew working on a quake movie is pretty f*****g stupid if u ask me. Hollywood studios take about 3 months to make a movie...the payoff? ...millions of dollars..... 13 months on a quake 3 movie....the payoff? ....jack s**t and sub-par entertainment value.
1st off, hollywood movies usually take 2 years, please do show me any movie in history that only took 3 months to make genius. lol

2nd, your beloved game doom3 took almost 5 years to make. that was a waste of time imo.

3rd, you think it's just me and acid who care?? Tell that to the over 20,000 people that have downloaded just this one perticular movie.
exgadmin
Site Admin

Post by exgadmin »

Killaton, it seems it's time for me to put up here. You seem to have forgotten the response YOU got from everyone here, inlcuding Matt, when you posted your video:
eXg. Mattinator wrote:Nice job bro, great frags. Once you get all the Vegas stuff going in there it'll be uber!! :wink:
eXg. Pun1sher wrote:Very nicely done. You need to give me a shout to help me fix up my Q4 recording abillity. I've been taking alot of footage, 1600X1200, everythign maxed out, everything on, 4X AA, and it looks great, but I've got slo mo recordings. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Also, if you have any thoughts on good Q4 maps let me know. M|ke is testing quite a few, but I like to get feedback on any maps I might not know about. Good job again.

PuN
eXg. CrUsH wrote:Cool man, Have you seen AnnihilatioN? Heres the linky in case you havent.

http://www.own-age.com/vids/video.aspx?id=660

Allot of sick vids on that site. Good luck and HF!

Now I hate to state the obvious here man, but, when you posted up your vid, that's what you got, and you're not even a clan member. Now let's compare that to the response YOU gave, on a clan member's video:
killat0n wrote:Try a REAL gaming video site and see how ya do :roll:

There's a little more involved then just using fraps to record basic gameplay and then slapping some loud head-banging teen rock music over it when making a real frag movie. :P

For example....One of the greatest frag movies ever is called "Get Quaked 3" / 13 months of work, over 1500 demos, more then 1 TB of HD space used. Hundreds of hours of editing. The movie is almost 400mb and is 20 minutes long. It's more than well worth the download.

Hmmm, it would seem that YOU got a very warm reception on your video, and that was fine, but when Matt put his up, all of a sudden things are different ??

PuN
Murda1
Forum Visitor

Post by Murda1 »

killat0n wrote:
Murda1 wrote:dude u and ur buddy acid are the only ones who give a f**k ...like i said before...and as u saw from the "ignorant posts" nobody is interested is 500mb of quake footage.... its just not that "cool" or interesting..sorry.

1st off, hollywood movies usually take 2 years, please do show me any movie in history that only took 3 months to make genius. lol

2nd, your beloved game doom3 took almost 5 years to make. that was a waste of time imo.

3rd, you think it's just me and acid who care?? Tell that to the over 20,000 people that have downloaded just this one perticular movie.
ive seen numerours ppl get interviewed that said they worked 3 months on the movie now put on another 3 months or even 6 months or even 1 year for editing....and still ur faggot ass quake 3 bullshit aint making any moeny to fight against what i said u ugly mothafucka.

and q4 is a better game than doom 3 ...stfu on that s**t too..

and acid is a faggot...

and u look like shrek u f*****g %^*&#.
BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

Man didn't think we were ignorant for not wanting to watch his dam video. Over his video. LOL!
Murda1
Forum Visitor

Post by Murda1 »

only ignorance displayed is the ogre looking mothafucka not being able to distinguish between the 2 types of movies. This dumb f****r thinks that every frag movie thats made has to take months and have high quality editing and effects. These short movies are for simple quick entertainment. Whoever wants to spend months making one...more power to em...but plz dont try to pass that s**t off as anything worth braggin about. Frag movies are in large part the same...u download 500mb unzip it..watch it then hit delete kauze that s**t wastes space.
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

exgadmin wrote:Killaton, it seems it's time for me to put up here. You seem to have forgotten the response YOU got from everyone here, inlcuding Matt, when you posted your video:
eXg. Mattinator wrote:Nice job bro, great frags. Once you get all the Vegas stuff going in there it'll be uber!! :wink:
eXg. Pun1sher wrote:Very nicely done. You need to give me a shout to help me fix up my Q4 recording abillity. I've been taking alot of footage, 1600X1200, everythign maxed out, everything on, 4X AA, and it looks great, but I've got slo mo recordings. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Also, if you have any thoughts on good Q4 maps let me know. M|ke is testing quite a few, but I like to get feedback on any maps I might not know about. Good job again.

PuN
eXg. CrUsH wrote:Cool man, Have you seen AnnihilatioN? Heres the linky in case you havent.

http://www.own-age.com/vids/video.aspx?id=660

Allot of sick vids on that site. Good luck and HF!

Now I hate to state the obvious here man, but, when you posted up your vid, that's what you got, and you're not even a clan member. Now let's compare that to the response YOU gave, on a clan member's video:
killat0n wrote:Try a REAL gaming video site and see how ya do :roll:

There's a little more involved then just using fraps to record basic gameplay and then slapping some loud head-banging teen rock music over it when making a real frag movie. :P

For example....One of the greatest frag movies ever is called "Get Quaked 3" / 13 months of work, over 1500 demos, more then 1 TB of HD space used. Hundreds of hours of editing. The movie is almost 400mb and is 20 minutes long. It's more than well worth the download.

Hmmm, it would seem that YOU got a very warm reception on your video, and that was fine, but when Matt put his up, all of a sudden things are different ??

PuN

Couldnt have said it any better.

hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

Thanks everyone. :D Killaton and Acid, I'm sorry that you guys don't enjoy watching my videos, I realize that they are not up to par with most of the stuff you guys watch. Working on something for months, even weeks would be awsome, but I really don't have that much time and I'd rather just be playing. When I'm bored I'll just go record a round or two and it gives me enough footage to make a quick video. It usually takes no more than 3 hours, including playing and going back and Frapsing the games.

I'll get to checking out that quake 3 video as well, I've only played the game for one round on sp though. I did not intend to make this thread to start up an arguement. Thanks, to all of the rest of your comments though
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

war wrote:Is Acidic part of eXg clan?
Not anymore, he was at one time.
BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

He and Killaton left.. Maybe to make a video?... :wink: Hehe
td
Account Suspended

Post by td »

Sad this thread has gotten so bitter and personal. An opinion is an opinion guys, there's no need to make a fuss over it. I'm not going to say anything about Killa's flaming though.

Nice job calling me a faggot when I never did\said anything to you personal btw Murda.

Return to “General Public Chat”