Something about anything goes here.
Ruiner

Post by Ruiner »

haha you got a sick mind
deetew
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by deetew »

Man, I don't know about you guys, but I'm burning up here waiting to get my game back on.. I WANT MY CARD NOW! When I go home and use my pc it takes appoximately 45 seconds just to scoll down a web page because if I load the drivers into my graphics card that I have right now, the pc crashes cuz the card is toast...man I can't take it anYMORE!
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

ah upgraded i see (finally) :D
Rocky
Forum Groupie

Post by Rocky »

Yo deet, its been a while, thought u were at some high up tournament on quake 4 for pros or something...sry to hear about the divorce, real life can be a b***h sometimes, anywayz catch ya online. Maybe i can beat you now your a noob! hehe
eXg. Tokealot1919
Inactive

Post by eXg. Tokealot1919 »

welcome back man :D
Steam ID: Tokealot1919
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

Welcome back! :)
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

eXg. deetew wrote: I should be up and pimpin' by monday or tuesday next week, and I hope to get my elite EXG status back... I'll be very rusty for first couple of days I'm sure..
ROTFFL (extra F for emphasis), sorry man, but, hehe, we came up with a new rule while you were on hiatus. Ummmmm, once you get to, ummmmmm, L337 status, ..............................., you have to PAY extra to have..................................................mmmmmm, it removed.

:)

Glad your back, and congrats on the good deals. NewEgg pwns, but pales in comparison to your pwnage.

PuN
deetew
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by deetew »

man o man, keeps getting better and better... so jon wendel and my brother jeff are playing poker in kansas city, MO at FATs house, and Jeff aka Thump4 wins in poker and wins a $250 fat sound card, so my point is.... Jeff has a laptop and can't use it and is about to see the s**t on ebay, so I offer him $150 for it and he accepts... Dude.. I just got a fat sound card for $150... beat THAT! unF!
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

eXg. deetew wrote:man o man, keeps getting better and better... so jon wendel and my brother jeff are playing poker in kansas city, MO at FATs house, and Jeff aka Thump4 wins in poker and wins a $250 fat sound card, so my point is.... Jeff has a laptop and can't use it and is about to see the s**t on ebay, so I offer him $150 for it and he accepts... Dude.. I just got a fat sound card for $150... beat THAT! unF!

I got one for free!!!!!!! BEAT THAT!

deetew
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by deetew »

how for free :(. I WANT FREE! :)
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

eXg. deetew wrote:how for free :(. I WANT FREE! :)

http://www.exg-clan.com/newforum/viewto ... sc&start=0

deetew
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by deetew »

I like my new pic :)
K1LLA:4:H1RE
Inactive

Post by K1LLA:4:H1RE »

yo deetew, crush won a fry's electronic store show down. He fought Fat and lost with a -2....... He was person with the highest score......lol

If you went to that showdown, those speakers and card could have been yours man.....
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

eXg. DarkStarGTX wrote:yo deetew, crush won a fry's electronic store show down. He fought Fat and lost with a -2....... He was person with the highest score......lol

If you went to that showdown, those speakers and card could have been yours man.....

It was -1, and I got that by fall damage. Watching all the others play before me I knew the only way I was going to do good was to play "conservativly", and thats what I did.

Return to “General Public Chat”