Prop

Something about anything goes here.
dorkiz
Quake Live US

Prop

Post by dorkiz »

Not sure what all of your take is on this, but this video is awesome. :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/B_hyT7_Bx9o[/youtube]
Wrath
F.A.I.L.

Post by Wrath »

Hey dorkiz, call me when you turn 18 bro. I'll teach you all the things that exg can't.
Vamp
Open Roster

Post by Vamp »

Wrath wrote:Hey dorkiz, call me when you turn 18 bro. I'll teach you all the things that exg can't.
Hey Wrath, call me when your not a dick. Oh wait :( Shame somethings never change.

Oh, and get some respect - Dorkiz has done more for his country than you ever have. :roll:
dorkiz
Quake Live US

Post by dorkiz »

Wrath, call me when you have a daughter so I can f**k her in the ass. TY.
Sancho
Forum Visitor

Post by Sancho »

ROFL.....
Someone forget their MEDS this mornin? :roll:
Haven't hit these forums in about 8-10 months and bam, here is the DRAMA again! Just dropping by to say hello.

Peace
eXg. TrueGift
Forum Master

Post by eXg. TrueGift »

eXg. dorkiz wrote:Wrath, call me when you have a daughter so I can f**k her in the ass. TY.
Wolk up and read this.. LOOOL
Despised or idolized... either way I'm recognized!
Don't be so quick to judge me You only see what I choose to show
Wrath
F.A.I.L.

Post by Wrath »

Vamp - I spent 4 years on a guided missel destroyer. It was a ship that is actually in the history books for the action it was involved in while I was on her. Nice accusation without any knowledge. btw - how did you enjoy those css hacks a few years back? You were obvious and it earned you a kick vote within 20 seconds and if I remember correctly, it got you a vac ban as well. Peace!

Con - you must be a mind reader yourself! That would be one explanation of knowing when someone is behind a wall. Another would be "wallhack" Peace

Sancho - Where you been you sexy b***h? I wanna run my fingers thru your golden locks. Peace!

Dorkiz - I don't have a daughter. I do however have a son. But he's too old for you I think. He will be 23 next month. Peace!

Camel - Even though you aren't involved with this yet, I want you to know that there is a song that reminds me of you.

Your humps, your humps, your lovely Camel humps.

One Love - Wrath
eXg. TrueGift
Forum Master

Post by eXg. TrueGift »

Lol you whine to much and just can't accept the fact that you get your ass kicked so hard you need to blame it on something.. PEACE! xD
Despised or idolized... either way I'm recognized!
Don't be so quick to judge me You only see what I choose to show
Vamp
Open Roster

Post by Vamp »

Wrath wrote:Vamp - I spent 4 years on a guided missel destroyer. It was a ship that is actually in the history books for the action it was involved in while I was on her. Nice accusation without any knowledge. btw - how did you enjoy those css hacks a few years back? You were obvious and it earned you a kick vote within 20 seconds and if I remember correctly, it got you a vac ban as well. Peace!
That CSS actusation that Vamp made was bullshit. He was jealous that i could own him on high ping. So he tried to frame me. The account has no ban and never has. The account was recklessguitarist . Also i never got kicked from eXg. So f**k off now back to your forum and set of 'Wog ass lickers'.
Wrath
F.A.I.L.

Post by Wrath »

I was in the server when that happened. I didn't need to hear any of vamps bs. I was there! You need to read things a bit more carefully. I also never said anything about you getting kicked from eXg. If you ever actually spent time around cd members, you would also know that the last thing they would do is kiss my ass. cd members have a spine and aren't afraid to tell me what they think. Now hush before I put you in a timeout.
Wrath
F.A.I.L.

Post by Wrath »

eXg. TrueGift wrote:Lol you whine to much and just can't accept the fact that you get your ass kicked so hard you need to blame it on something.. PEACE! xD
You have never beaten me in a game. Talk is cheap little fella.
eXg.Ground Zero
Forum Master

Post by eXg.Ground Zero »

Wrath wrote:
eXg. TrueGift wrote:Lol you whine to much and just can't accept the fact that you get your ass kicked so hard you need to blame it on something.. PEACE! xD
You have never beaten me in a game. Talk is cheap little fella.
*likes this comment*
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

Ewwww who let "him" come to this forum?

Time to fix that!!
eXg. Missy
EXG Hottie

Post by eXg. Missy »

One word for you.
Leave.
No body wants you and your drama here.
Funny, we have no drama on our forums until you get here.
Be the grown up, and leave. Go back to your forums, we will stay here, and you stay there.
Wrath
F.A.I.L.

Post by Wrath »

Missy, this is man talk. Go back to your dolls and dresses. Whoever was idiot enough to give you admin needs a beating.

Return to “General Public Chat”