For all of you non believers!

Something about anything goes here.
eXg. TrueGift
Forum Master

For all of you non believers!

Post by eXg. TrueGift »

Aliens do exist, NASA reveals new dna structure in life form ! Completely different from anything EVER found on this planet !!

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2010/ ... -new-life/

Any bacteria or dna structure lives on phosphorus on this planet, they survive extreme weather BUT its so new and out of the ordinary never seen before this bacteria is not of this earth but in fact SURVIVES on arsenic which naturally and usually would die of poison !

Things that come off a human like dandruff is dna, but how could something completely of this planet be found on earth? It has come from the only possible thing you can think of, an alien or extraterrestrial being.

extraterrestrial being: a form of life assumed to exist outside the Earth or its atmosphere
Despised or idolized... either way I'm recognized!
Don't be so quick to judge me You only see what I choose to show
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

I doubt it came from an alien, it's probably an extremely extremely rare genetic mutation. Very very interesting though!!
s3lf
Forum N00b

Post by s3lf »

First - a "genetic mutation" is not possible. Genes = exons of DNA... DNA has a sugar- (ie: primarily carbon) phosphate backbone... not to mention all of the nucleotides bases are composed of cyclic carbon/nitrogenous ring structures.... A "mutation" would just be the insertion/deletion/alteration of a nucleotide base.... This arsenic-based life form is definitely not the result of a genetic mutation.

Second - you can't conclude this is an 'extra-terrestrial life form'. Only that life exists which is not carbon/sulphur/nitrogen/phosphorous/etc-based as we currently know it. Honestly... this should be really obvious. Pretty egotistical to think that all life evolved as the majority of life on our planet did. The RNA-world hypothesis only really pertains to the formation of our own 'type' of DNA.

I would just call this a really incredible physical verification of what should be obvious for those that have a strong understanding of biology.
CaMeL
Doom 3

Post by CaMeL »

I watched the report live on NASA's website yesterday. Its amazing stuff. I have always believed in aliens, and have always said that the reason we cannot find aliens is because we are searching for life only as we know it. Carbon-based. This is an epic discovery that will change science as we know it.
>pwrhz< D!ggy
Open Roster

Post by >pwrhz< D!ggy »

I saw this on yahoo. I agree with Camel I do think that there are other life forms out there. But what the Government releases as fact we're to believe is true. But not everyone. But what the Government doesn't talk about is that they have been trying to make genetic mutation possible, though like I said they never talk about it. Make people stronger, no illnesses. I could be wrong but....remember we're left in the dark about 90% of everything out there....
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

sc2_rules wrote:First - a "genetic mutation" is not possible. Genes = exons of DNA... DNA has a sugar- (ie: primarily carbon) phosphate backbone... not to mention all of the nucleotides bases are composed of cyclic carbon/nitrogenous ring structures.... A "mutation" would just be the insertion/deletion/alteration of a nucleotide base.... This arsenic-based life form is definitely not the result of a genetic mutation.

Second - you can't conclude this is an 'extra-terrestrial life form'. Only that life exists which is not carbon/sulphur/nitrogen/phosphorous/etc-based as we currently know it. Honestly... this should be really obvious. Pretty egotistical to think that all life evolved as the majority of life on our planet did. The RNA-world hypothesis only really pertains to the formation of our own 'type' of DNA.

I would just call this a really incredible physical verification of what should be obvious for those that have a strong understanding of biology.

First, you know nothing about biology except lots of big words!
Second, Sc2 does not rule, Phenom rules.
Third, nice first post, bad first impression.
eXg. TrueGift
Forum Master

Post by eXg. TrueGift »

Lol nice one phenom, I guess
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

The point is, genetic mutations do exist in the natural world, that's how evolution works. Clearly, this bacteria adapted to its environment by a way of mutating and adapting, unless it's a little alien:) Also, there is always the possibility of certain plasmids being consumed and integrated by these bacteria and then after reproduction giving the rare ability to be able to sustain a arsenic environment. Honestly, you can't be certain that it is anything, because to say that a new type of bacteria has been discovered, is to say that we just found a new species of the billions and billions of types of bacteria.. and this one is in a different category then every single one.
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

michal jackson was proof enough xd
dorkiz
Quake Live US

Post by dorkiz »

Aliens are just gonna turn out to be bacteria or something. That is all you need to have a "life form from another planet." I doubt we'll ever see beings like ourselves.
eXg.Ground Zero
Forum Master

Post by eXg.Ground Zero »

@ Diggy Human mutation IS possable they have already figered out how to do it. But do to US, UK, and Canadian federal law it is prohibited to clone anything past 5 weeks e.g a human egg. Its quite interesting though there was a documentry that I seen not to long ago.
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

Ground Zero wrote:a human egg.

:lol:
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

eXg.Ground Zero
Forum Master

Post by eXg.Ground Zero »

eXg. SunTzu wrote:

Bite me I couldn't spell the correct word, correctly :P
eXg. TrueGift
Forum Master

Post by eXg. TrueGift »

Ground Zero wrote:
eXg. SunTzu wrote:

Bite me I couldn't spell the correct word, correctly :P
The coma goes after bite me, not after correctly :p

e.g:
Bite me, I couldn't spell the correct word correctly. :P

Return to “General Public Chat”