Blacks ops good / bad

Something about anything goes here.
eXg.Ground Zero
Forum Master

Blacks ops good / bad

Post by eXg.Ground Zero »

K, I'm getting the game for christmas and I just gotta know. Is the game good? Is the single player just as epic as always?

What do you think?

gz
eXg. TrueGift
Forum Master

Post by eXg. TrueGift »

Most glitches have been worked out, good game++!

Single player is more epic then mw2! :D
Despised or idolized... either way I'm recognized!
Don't be so quick to judge me You only see what I choose to show
eXg.Ground Zero
Forum Master

Post by eXg.Ground Zero »

sweet!
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

"Good" can mean a plethora of different things. It seems like a fairly solid game as long as you're not looking for anything new or groundbreaking.

I don't feel that the past several COD games really have enough improvements to justify such a hefty price tag, but that's just my opinion. From the bits I've played it still feels like a decent game despite that the series has turned into a huge cash-grab.
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

I too am checking the feedback, not wanting to waste money, and good/new is good enough, and groundbreaking is not necessary.

Everyone I've talked to says it's more like COD, than MW2 ??
dorkiz
Quake Live US

Post by dorkiz »

I finally gave in and just downloaded it for the SP. The SP was fun, but it's not nearly as good as the MW series. So... I'd say you're wrong there. But it still was fun. As for MP, ask other people, I won't even try that.
eXg. TrueGift
Forum Master

Post by eXg. TrueGift »

mp= kick ass rc car woops ass

sp= Better then mw2 by far wow
dorkiz
Quake Live US

Post by dorkiz »

eXg. TrueGift wrote:mp= kick ass rc car woops ass

sp= Better then mw2 by far wow
Not even close. The story was sooo much gayer than the Modern Warfare series. :/
eXg. TrueGift
Forum Master

Post by eXg. TrueGift »

no way!
>pwrhz< D!ggy
Open Roster

My Black ops review!

Post by >pwrhz< D!ggy »

I went for the midnight Black Ops sell. And I played Multiplayer for 4-5 hours the first night, the single player is about 4 hours to complete, the SP is solid the MP was abit glitchy at first, but the following morning was cleared up. But I don't think that Trytech was looking forward to the 45,000 people playing online in the first night, that's not counting Europe, they got it a day earlier.

Yes there are a few bugs to fix such as the knife glitch where it doesn't always register and a few lag issues but aside from that it's solid MP.

With all the customizable weapon features such as weapons camo, face camo, red dot, rectal, and lense features to keep you entertained for a while. With the economy system it makes getting items faster and easier. Leveling up is easy getting money is easy as well. The Wager matches are fun as well my favorite is one in the Chamber, where you have 3 lives and one bullet when you spawn. If you kill some one you take there bullet, you can knife them and take there bullet etc.. You can do so much in Black Ops then you did in past COD: games, a lot better then World At War, and the customizations go further then Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare 2. The money that you earn does not roll over once you've prestige, but you unlock more class slots as you progress through the levels of prestige. You can customize your signatures there are ten layers you can make it as complex or as simple as you want it to be.
You can also pic from an array of Signature back drops for your signature, they cost anywhere from 1,000 - 10,000 Cod cash.

COD: Cash is not your own money, it's the money that you've earned in the game, people have asked me that thought I'd clear that up here lol.

The killstreaks are, to sum up in one word awesome. You can call attack dogs, pilot a chopper gunner, there are 3 helicopters in this game 2 of which your in the copters. The Death Machine is a big chain gun that has a clip of 499 rounds and it doesn't take much to kill some one.

It'll take some getting used to playing this game! But once you've got it it'll be easy.

The Zombie mode is awesome but harder then the last Zombie mode back in World At War. There are 2 maps but you must finish the SP campaign to get the second map. Once you've beaten SP you unlock it and get to play the second Map in Nazi Zombies! There is a rather funny little movie before hand and it is awesome at the same time.
Though this installment of Nazi Zombies is harder then the last and you need at least 3 people to survive, it is challenging.

If your looking for a fun stable game either for SP or MP this is the game to get. People were looking forward to Blacks Ops being Perfect and having no problems, but what game doesn't have problems.

This is a very fun and very competitive game. And it becomes easier as you get into it. Like I said it's not a perfect game, but what game is?

There is a Newegg WanFest Winter Tournament that'll begin on January 10th 2011, there is cash prizes to be won along side a chance to win really good PC parts such as Graphics Cards, CPUs etc.

The line is here: http://wanfest.newegg.com/?page=tournam ... entid=2758

Thank you for Reading!

D!ggy.
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Nicely written Diggy, I feel I see it more clearly now.
>pwrhz< D!ggy
Open Roster

Post by >pwrhz< D!ggy »

Thank You Pun. I really did hope that this would help some one that was thinking about getting Black Ops. I'm glad you liked it Pun =).

I also have some codes you can type in the console to get a better FPS and more. Feel free to ask me or Pheon1x for the link once you've got the game. If your having any issues of course. =D

I should review games more often. hehe

D!ggy.

Return to “General Public Chat”