change directory

Something about anything goes here.
Forum Groupie

change directory

Post by .... »

Well learning and learning, you pretty seem to be surprised or stupid :mrgreen:

I can tell you one thing Andy, you're the idiot himself, thinking i am an idiot, only gives me more convidence.

I have told to one cell cow Gunner more then once, call me Michael.

You, Gunner and those other shitheads who think you owned me, are owned by my masterpiece. It only took my patience, bait, juicy info and enough time to learn and understand what a bunch of clowns is settled here.

You have become predictable Andy, i had the best pokerface you have ever seen in you're worthless clanlife.

Sure, give it a turn, but i blown your cowardless ass in your own forum

I have to give credits to Alex, he helped me along to show all about doublefaced members in IFZ and TN.

I had so much fun with you guys, call it whatever you want.

Let me call it owned, in your own turf ;)

ps: Gunner, i loved your quotes concerned the chat i had, thinking i was serious, help me out with the vid, because i can't in this s**t fourm.

Cya around assholes, thx for making me famous.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/xn8yjFjuLJ4&fe ... r_embedded[/youtube]
Forum Groupie

Post by .... »

Steven, editing my posts is a not a perfect example of free speach.

If you ever edit a post of me again, i will not treat you different then CD.

I know its debatble, but i have a right to post what i wanna post here.

Sure i understand that it is sensible, but it's my post, respect that or i am out.
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

Ina Gadda Da Vida {hyd} wrote: I know its debatble, but i have a right to post what i wanna post here.
If you can't post on the cd forum because you got banned, that's your problem. Don't make it our problem. And no, it's not debatable, simply post on your own forum whatever you want, and leave our forum alone.
Why would you go to a friends house to a pick a fight with someone, and involve your friend?

It's ill logic to me. But regardless, I see your willing to throw away our friendship so that you can trash talk CD, sink to their level.
That's fine. Your post will remain here, in a locked thread.
CaMeL
Doom 3

Post by CaMeL »

GJ Phenom, I agree with phenom here. No reason to come here to post anything like that.

Return to “General Public Chat”