eXtreme Gamers!!!

Something about anything goes here.
eXg. ShooteR
Counter-Strike Source/Admin

eXtreme Gamers!!!

Post by eXg. ShooteR »

How is everybody doing? I have no idea who's still here and who's not, so I'll just say Hi to everyone as a whole. I've been doing things that any typical 19 year old would be doing, working, going to school, enjoying the life, pretty much sums up my life for the past 3-4 years. I do plan on getting active, do you guys use anything like Ventrilo anymore? I wanna talk to people! My laptop isn't the best thing ever, I probably need to get something in here to even play Counter-Strike if I wanted to, but I'll worry about that when the time comes. Time flies when you're inactive from eXg, jesus it's been like 3-4 years since I was on here daily playing games. I miss it, I just wanted to stop in and see who is still patrolling for the clan, and if there's anyway I could speak to any of you sometime soon, which reminds me I need to go buy a microphone since I stepped on mine 2 years ago and didn't replace it........

-Jake
eXg. HollowPo1nt
Number Two

Post by eXg. HollowPo1nt »

sup jake :wink: My ol ass is still on xbox
eXg. TrueGift
Forum Master

Post by eXg. TrueGift »

hey man, would love to talk, hit up games and vent with you

WILL BE GONE FOR 8 DAYS BE BACK AROUND JUNE 1ST

-TrueGift

eXg4Life!
Despised or idolized... either way I'm recognized!
Don't be so quick to judge me You only see what I choose to show
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

Sup Jake! Neil, Luke and I still play games together all the time with some other peeps from school. Mostly play league of legends these days, its a free game, check it out: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/ Neil and I both play a decent amount of starcraft and quakelive when we're both on too

We use our friend's vent server, but it seems like during the summer we're only usually around fridays and saturdays...usually hang out in the starcraft or league channels in there. chromium.typefrag.com 24844 if you wanna take a shot at finding us on
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Jake, I haven't been on vent as much, as I spend more time on my crappy lappie, but that can always change. :)
SunTzu

Re: eXtreme Gamers!!!

Post by SunTzu »

eXg. ShooteR wrote: eXg, jesus

gave me a chuckle

Return to “General Public Chat”