Thursday August 18th. was ...Shocking...

Something about anything goes here.
eXg. Pheon1x
Quake 4 US

Thursday August 18th. was ...Shocking...

Post by eXg. Pheon1x »

As the title says.. it was a Shocking day.. started at 520ish in the morning.

I noticed there was a storm coming to the house at this time so i figured id go outside and roll up my windows..
i go outside and notice the storms already ontop of the house.. I proceed to the truck.. i put them up and when i goto shut the door. i see nothing but white, and then nothing but black then a Crack of Thunder, extremely Load crack of thunder i may add, and im on the ground.......

My Truck's door has shocked my arm when i was closing it..
my first idea was to look at my iphone.. its still working then i realized its got a rubber case, im thinkin im glad i had that on, i run the door to go back inside try to open the door with the hand that was shocked and i cant grip the handle. so i use my other hand get in and when i open it my legs both tense up and i fall..

after my wife came running to see what just happened and iget the ability to move again i get up and go sit in bed for a little bit playing with my phone making sure that all of it still works. (it does.) i pass out eventually and then i wake up and i go get some food and find out i cant really grip anything with my Right hand.. I told my wife and she said my arm's swollen about 3 times the normal size it usually is and my hand's still a purple red ...

now 4 days later, my arm's still twitching a little bit, my arm goes numb sometimes still... and i can aim in quake like a mofo haha but still its really painfull at times, i have the feeling of muscle's healing like when ya workout and ur building its feeling like this, and like right now as im typing this my arm's feeling like im doing ALOT of lifting with it.. and im just typing..

But thats my story of thursday. sorry for the book xD
eXg. Missy
EXG Hottie

Post by eXg. Missy »

dannggggg
eXg.Ground Zero
Forum Master

Post by eXg.Ground Zero »

So what exactly happend to your arm?
"Friend ship lives in the soul of everyone"
eXg. Pheon1x
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Pheon1x »

it was shocked by lightning, 2nd hand struck is what ive been told by everyone, it got me through my truck.
eXg.Ground Zero
Forum Master

Post by eXg.Ground Zero »

eXg. Pheon1x wrote:it was shocked by lightning, 2nd hand struck is what ive been told by everyone, it got me through my truck.

holy murphy your some lucky!
"Friend ship lives in the soul of everyone"
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

DOOOOOD, I guess now is not the right time for the "Storm Safety" lecture, and although I don't own one, F the I-Phone, hehe.

I'm glad you didn't get smoked, or burned, or worse. How are you doing now ?
eXg. Pheon1x
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Pheon1x »

haha prolly an android fag but that aside..

Im fine for the most part my arm gets twitchy some times and it gets really tired realy quick compaird to the other one but its fine none the less.

xD
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

I'm assuming you got checked out, but if you didn't, DO IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, sounds like it passed through your arm and out your foot, which is HELLA better than crossing your heart. I got wacked with I think 277 commercial, long story but it wasn't my fault, went in arm, came out back, and I was told had it gone in one arm and out the other, I might have croaked. :O

Note to self, always make sure BIG, commercial metal lockouts are in place before proceeding. :O :O
eXg. Pheon1x
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Pheon1x »

I havnt been checked out yet, cant afford the docs appointment. x[

I also had my phone in my hand that has a rubber case so im assuming it ignored that arm cuz of that and went through the feet sense they had dew on them.. xO

Return to “General Public Chat”