GOOD LUCK!
eXg. Missy
EXG Hottie

Post by eXg. Missy »

for once its not me!! good luck bruh hide under ur bed..thats wat i do
eXg.Ground Zero
Forum Master

Post by eXg.Ground Zero »

How are you making out? Atlantic Canada is getting hit in about 2 hours it has already made landfall in Saint John
"Friend ship lives in the soul of everyone"
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

it ended up being not as bad as expected haha
Check out the main street the day after on the island.
eXg. Missy
EXG Hottie

Post by eXg. Missy »

go swimming
eXg.Ground Zero
Forum Master

Post by eXg.Ground Zero »

eXg. sabooya wrote:it ended up being not as bad as expected haha
Check out the main street the day after on the island.

Same here, wasnt as bad. Although a tree did fall on my roof :( No damage though it did however bounce off the power line and pull the connectors on the main pole. We still have full power though, just needs to be tightend.
"Friend ship lives in the soul of everyone"
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Sab, although I'm out there ALL the time, I keep forgetting where you're at. Barrier Islands ??

Because the storm changed course we got pounded up here, far worse than they had expected. Tornadoes, very heavy rains, etc, etc. LOL, I was outside getting generator ready, and wasn't about to post up here, eheh.

I think we made out ok, never lost power, which is a miracle, and we have big trees, which keep us up, but we skated by somehow. I can't find the screenshot, but I sent it to an OGamer who was my backup just incase, and it was from the weather channel, and it had more warning, alerts, than I've ever seen for our area. The damn TV was making it worse, as we were getting the annoying breeeep breeeeep for tornado warnings, that lasted 10 minutes, and the moment they expired, ANOTHER one would start. For those of you who don't own a house, hehe, it can be stressful.
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

eXg. Pun1sher wrote:Sab, although I'm out there ALL the time, I keep forgetting where you're at. Barrier Islands ??

Because the storm changed course we got pounded up here, far worse than they had expected. Tornadoes, very heavy rains, etc, etc. LOL, I was outside getting generator ready, and wasn't about to post up here, eheh.

I think we made out ok, never lost power, which is a miracle, and we have big trees, which keep us up, but we skated by somehow. I can't find the screenshot, but I sent it to an OGamer who was my backup just incase, and it was from the weather channel, and it had more warning, alerts, than I've ever seen for our area. The damn TV was making it worse, as we were getting the annoying breeeep breeeeep for tornado warnings, that lasted 10 minutes, and the moment they expired, ANOTHER one would start. For those of you who don't own a house, hehe, it can be stressful.
South Jersey Shore - Long Beach Island
although i currently have a software developer internship on wall street, in NYC and i go to school in Rochester NY.
I was so sad when we didn't even lose power. I had our generator all set up and ready to roll, with 15 gallons of gas to last the week. It was so pathetic compared to what they were saying...
The flooding was gone in a day.
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

LOL, same here with teh gennie, got it all ready, and ...........................nevvvvvver needed it.

Return to “General Public Chat”