CaMeL
Doom 3

:)

Post by CaMeL »

I miss you guys. How's it been.
eXg. TrueGift
Forum Master

Post by eXg. TrueGift »

Not too bad camel, where have you been? What games you been hitting :) Just bf3 or?

Been having problems with it my self, just randomly freezing up and stuff, getting sickening lol Im suppose to update my GPU but i cant find an update for it that its saying, doesnt exist when i check the geforce website but whatever...

Anyways, nice to hear from you as always :)
Despised or idolized... either way I'm recognized!
Don't be so quick to judge me You only see what I choose to show
CaMeL
Doom 3

Post by CaMeL »

I've been good. just busy busy busy. Working for the same company but starting up a new energy corp for renewable energy. I've been appointed Director of I.T. for that company. Maybe soon ill start getting two pay checks ;)

I am only playing BF3, MW3, and a little QL. Been playing alot of Kinect Fruit Ninja!
eXg. TrueGift
Forum Master

Post by eXg. TrueGift »

What's your origin ID can hit up bf3 together
Despised or idolized... either way I'm recognized!
Don't be so quick to judge me You only see what I choose to show
CaMeL
Doom 3

Post by CaMeL »

find me by email chris.collier@live.com
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Caaaaamel, glad to hear at least you're busy (employed), and hanging tough. Sounds like a swanky new gig you got going over there. I do not have a new job, but the one I do have, has gotten a lot more, ummm, ...... complicated, hehe. Still employed, doing loads of hours for the man.
CaMeL
Doom 3

Post by CaMeL »

eXg. Pun1sher wrote:Caaaaamel, glad to hear at least you're busy (employed), and hanging tough. Sounds like a swanky new gig you got going over there. I do not have a new job, but the one I do have, has gotten a lot more, ummm, ...... complicated, hehe. Still employed, doing loads of hours for the man.

I hear ya man. I am actually stepping back from IT Director. I am actually leaving the companies and moving to Iowa. I am wanting to buy some land and be an I.T. farm boy lmao. I have found a place, 22 acres, 3200 Sq ft, prime land, beautiful house for just $155k. It was a foreclosure. Hopefully things go through and I get this house. I already have 4 horses lined up waiting for me to pay for them.

Pun,

could you take me off the admin@exg-clan.com forwarding. I am still getting emails of new registrations to the forum :D

miss u guys.

I have been playing alot of mw3. My rig is on its last leg so probably at the beginning of the year i will be building a new one.
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

CaMeL wrote:
eXg. Pun1sher wrote:Caaaaamel, glad to hear at least you're busy (employed), and hanging tough. Sounds like a swanky new gig you got going over there. I do not have a new job, but the one I do have, has gotten a lot more, ummm, ...... complicated, hehe. Still employed, doing loads of hours for the man.

I hear ya man. I am actually stepping back from IT Director. I am actually leaving the companies and moving to Iowa. I am wanting to buy some land and be an I.T. farm boy lmao. I have found a place, 22 acres, 3200 Sq ft, prime land, beautiful house for just $155k. It was a foreclosure. Hopefully things go through and I get this house. I already have 4 horses lined up waiting for me to pay for them.

Pun,

could you take me off the admin@exg-clan.com forwarding. I am still getting emails of new registrations to the forum :D

miss u guys.

I have been playing alot of mw3. My rig is on its last leg so probably at the beginning of the year i will be building a new one.
We gotta talk because I have no clue whatta IT Farm Boy is, and I gotta know.

You have been removed from the Admin group.
CaMeL
Doom 3

Post by CaMeL »

eXg. Pun1sher wrote:
We gotta talk because I have no clue whatta IT Farm Boy is, and I gotta know.

quote]

lol. basically an I.T. guy that lives off the land instead of his wallet. Then all standard work from my career goes stright to the bank. My goal is that I can get the 30 acres and make 15 of it my open farm and house and the other 15 is pure crops, corn probably. So the sales of the corn go to pay for living expenses each year and my computer work goes to the savings. I want to be totally liquid within 5-8 years.
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

To the bank that inevitably will crash :p

Return to “General Public Chat”