Keep the hope.

Something about anything goes here.
eXg. ShooteR
Counter-Strike Source/Admin

Keep the hope.

Post by eXg. ShooteR »

I still log into thess forums every now and then. The forums that are a shell of what they used to be. The forums that hold the posts and threads of all the games we used to play, all the fun we used to have. I still hold on to the hope that one day, we will all return and begin right where we left off. I've been playing video games my entire life, but never have I had as much fun as I did when eXg. was alive and kicking, when we were running s**t on Doom 3. when we switched up and played Quake, Ogame, Battlefield, Counter strike, or whatever the hell each individual was playing. I held on to hope for a while that the new Doom game would reunite all of us, and give new life to these forums once again, but sadly I don't think that will be the case. I'm going to be very active on Doom when it's released, and whether or not you guys return, I'll be in the action, repping the eXg. tag. Whether or not you've made a decision about the new game, please give it a shot. I played the Alpha a couple weeks back, and no it's not what we were expecting, but god damn it was fun. I cannot wait. I hope to see a lot of familiar faces. :twisted:
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

I think the new doom will bring alot of us back. We were primarily a doom clan to begin with back in the day.
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

Yup miss the old days of non stop mayhem :)
But we all got older with new responsibilities i think its hard to commit like we used to but it would be awesome yes

Also chaos about to erupt in th EU with the immigrants flooding in raping everything in sight all hell breaking loose when Trump is elected in the US

Doom might become a reality :o
eXg. TrueGift
Forum Master

Post by eXg. TrueGift »

Looking forward to it, never got a chance to play the alpha, so I'm not sure what to expect competitively, or if it will be competitive, but should be fun.
Despised or idolized... either way I'm recognized!
Don't be so quick to judge me You only see what I choose to show
Ducki]\[shotS
Forum Bot

Post by Ducki]\[shotS »

I just dropped 1k on my PC for this release. You bet i'll be back; I've been waiting for this game for 10 years. can't wait to see you all again.
eXg. Johnny
Forum Master

Post by eXg. Johnny »

Well i like to play doom as wel. Ony for me its compliated :P

First of is everybody going PC with this game? Or console?

In case of console, i wont be on doom. Because i dont want to buy a console.

What i do like, is a new PC its on my mind for quite some time now. And rocking a new machine for Doom whould be awsome! Problem is, dont have any space to place it at home right now. Got a small house.

Plus buying a new powerfull pc is quite an investment as wel :|.
So lets hope it works out. Be happy to hit the tag on the european side of eXg!!!

And i need to learn a lot of new stuff i guess... is Xfire? Teamspeak? Ventrillo stil alive or so? or is it moved to new s**t?

Would love to be hook up with lots of you.

Cheers from Holland!!!
eXg. TrueGift
Forum Master

Post by eXg. TrueGift »

Hey Johnny,

Xfire has recently shut down and been discontinued, and I don't think eXg's vent or voice servers of any kind are active/online anymore... However, most people are active and around on both Steam mainly, and origin! :P
Despised or idolized... either way I'm recognized!
Don't be so quick to judge me You only see what I choose to show
eXg. ShooteR

Post by eXg. ShooteR »

f**k a console, when it comes to DOOM it needs to be PC. I'm waiting for midnight at launch, I'll see yall then 8)
deathr0w
Forum Elite

Post by deathr0w »

I'll be investing most my time into the new Doom as well.
Steam: exgdeathrow
QLIVE: deathr0w
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

I'm gonna need a new PC before I can run it...probably won't have one by release, but may jump in later in the year if I can save enough by then and people are still playing.
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

somebody make a eXg steam group :wink:
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
eXg. ShooteR

Post by eXg. ShooteR »

Already did Will, I'll add you to it.

Matt, luckily for me my last mobo died a couple weeks back, I decided to do pretty much an entire new build, only spent around $600, I'm hoping you can get it done by summer. 8)
eXg. Tokealot1919
Inactive

Post by eXg. Tokealot1919 »

I have Doom 4 on PS4 band on PC, but until I get new pc it will not run a tall at all. Until then nice to see you guys on here. Will, Shooter, Johnny, etc. Miss you guys. My steam Id is Furt1v3 My name is Sean Deane. I still have Quake Live play from time to time. Doom 3. CS:S and Go. Hope to hear from you guys soon peace out! Much brotherly Love!
Steam ID: Tokealot1919
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Re: Keep the hope.

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

eXg. ShooteR wrote:I still log into thess forums every now and then. The forums that are a shell of what they used to be. The forums that hold the posts and threads of all the games we used to play, all the fun we used to have. I still hold on to the hope that one day, we will all return and begin right where we left off. I've been playing video games my entire life, but never have I had as much fun as I did when eXg. was alive and kicking, when we were running s**t on Doom 3. when we switched up and played Quake, Ogame, Battlefield, Counter strike, or whatever the hell each individual was playing. I held on to hope for a while that the new Doom game would reunite all of us, and give new life to these forums once again, but sadly I don't think that will be the case. I'm going to be very active on Doom when it's released, and whether or not you guys return, I'll be in the action, repping the eXg. tag. Whether or not you've made a decision about the new game, please give it a shot. I played the Alpha a couple weeks back, and no it's not what we were expecting, but god damn it was fun. I cannot wait. I hope to see a lot of familiar faces. :twisted:
I'm with you Jake, I too miss the days when gaming took priority over everything else (and web designing, game hosting, server renting, clan managing).

:)

Return to “General Public Chat”