:(

Something about anything goes here.
SunTzu

:(

Post by SunTzu »

i wish we were atleast still communicating.
so weird that something which dominated our lives died like this.
i guess im talking to myself tho.

PuN keeps the site running but there seems no point to it.
it seems im just a nostalgic f****r tbh :lol:

to anyone stumbeling across here.

I hope life treats you well and may our kids meet as we did.

much love.

Kay
Gang$ta
Forum N00b

Post by Gang$ta »

I feel you there SunTzu. I lurk these forums every once in a while just to be hit with nostalgia.

It seems not many eXg members use a specific communication system. I host a multi-game discord server that has a not-so-active Doom 3 section.

Doom 3 oldschoolers in the server are below, but not many communicate openly on it.

eXg Frag/p1nghax
djgooky
Vinzz0
Tokesalot
Shooter
Team Green
Special K

Anyways, you aren't the only one who is lurking around. Hope all is well.

Discord link.

https:// discord .gg / AG7Y3rQ
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

Never used Discord gotta check it out someday hahahah
eXg. TrueGift
Forum Master

Post by eXg. TrueGift »

The Nostalgia is real, I think people got so busy with work and families as life went forward that people have just reprioritized I guess. As you mentioned, it would be nice to still see communication since
I feel eXg was much more thatn just a place to meet up and game with acquaintances - rather brothers, and I hope anyone seeing this shared this ideology
and maybe would be interested in linking up via battlenet/steam to shoot the s**t and game! Destiny 2 has had a large and active player base since blizzard has been so active with their content and expansions, its a f*****g grind somewhat,
but I really enjoy the story, graphics, Raids and general competitive atmosphere, reminds me of a better Halo for PC.
Despised or idolized... either way I'm recognized!
Don't be so quick to judge me You only see what I choose to show
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

Many of us still play, myself I literally play every single day. I just get on and knock out a few really good games, and then I hit the bed each night. So the main thing I don't do as much is communicate really through Discord, and Vent, or TS or some other talk client, etc. to catch up with everyone. But definitely play every single day to stay sharp ;)

Currently playing Quake Champions. Duel 9 times out of 10.

Frag.
eXg. Pheon1x
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Pheon1x »

https://discord.gg/gWgANux - Perma Link to my Discord.
p1nghax, Diggy, Dorkiz, m1nd, Jago, Manowar, and i think im missing some.. but they all come in here xD (not so much frag anymore lol) come hang out! servers open to everyone here!!
eXg. Tokealot1919
Inactive

Post by eXg. Tokealot1919 »

I'm still around playing games. I play mostly CSGO these days due to TrueGift then leaving me hanging :lol: nahhhhhh it was really a tight brotherhood. I just jumped in Doom 3 to see Shooter in there. Glad to hear everyone is doing well.I just got Siege and have not played it yet. If anyones down hit me up on steam. Tokealot1919 on there and alais is Smilez4lyfe. The nostalgia is real!

Stay true to thyself. Don't give none about the folks laughing in the corner, and pointing fingers; they just got it harder. :wink:
Steam ID: Tokealot1919
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

Good to see you still around Toke!
eXg. Missy
EXG Hottie

Post by eXg. Missy »

I think we are all still here in the shadows somewhere 😇
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Hehe fear not brothers and sisters, everyone's here, probably just busy as hell, like I am.

How's everyone doing ?
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

Holy s**t! Its PuN!

Doing great myself. How about you?
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Hehe, you know, busy, busy, busy. Actually TOO busy. If I was as busy now, as I was when we started up EXG I probably wouldn't of had the time !!!!

Working hard paying the Tax Man and all that crap. Haven't had time for much gaming, but STILL O'Crackin'. eXg-Soljah actually just POPPED up in Uni 1, and blew me away.

Return to “General Public Chat”