Update for website - FragMaster Stream

Something about anything goes here.
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Update for website - FragMaster Stream

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

Hey guys.

So I've been playing around with some new things, and have ventured into the whole world of streaming. This is something that obviously has been around for a while, and have decided to pretty much dive headfirst into some of the newer stuff instead of sticking with the old, and I have to say all of the old memories come back, not only with playing games, but the competitive learning curve, and struggle to get gud again is reading loud and clear.

I've been chatting with a few of you on how to engage eXg. and get us back to the for front of gaming for a while now. It's been hard because for the most part when we became massively popular at least online for a while, it was within a smaller game community. We made up of the majority albeit not all, but a lot of the better portion of good players within doom 3 at the time that was a very popular game online. Having said that, many of us didn't compete in the top tier tournaments that existed for the game, and none of us were really able to even if we wanted to.

Having said that, I first hand withnessed many of our members playing games, against fatal1ty, rocketboy, clamp-ok, kev, thump4, Deteew, yeah pretty much all the Mcshane brothers, renth, clan xUx, , Chance, Dahang, and the 50 other players I haven't mentioned, but you all know who you are.

One of the things I started to think about was the streaming world. What if some of us also started to venture into that realm as well. So I have created my own to kick things off.

Currently, I stream on twitch.tv, and have mainly streamed Warzone as it is more of a popular game now, however I will look to stream pretty much all of the fps games from the past up till now., and I look forward if you guys are also streaming to checking your streams out as well.

I'd love to share ideas, how we can all grow individually and help each other, and then also collectively how can that be something that grows where we all first met, here. All ideas welcome.

All the best and look forward to seeing more of you in game.

The original..

Mark "FragMaster" Benson

aka Frag and also been known in Quake as p1nghax;)

https://www.twitch.tv/1337gamerfrag
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

So I've been practicing I guess streaming.. haha. I don't know there is a right or a wrong way to do it honestly, just trying to feel it out, and understand how it all works. Using a droid cam app to use my Samsung Old S7 edge as a webcam and streaming trying out Twitch, Mixer, youtube, facebook etc.. So far I like the interface the best with twitch and mixer. I'd say mixer is actually easiest to set up currently.

In the meantime I've used some free overlays. Looked okay, but then came accross some mobile Pubg player from india using the same overlays as me and got pissed off so started to create my own.

Here is my new current webcam overlay.

https://ibb.co/xFTY4D6

I can't seem to embed the image here for some reason, so gonna have to click the link to check it out and someone else can share it.. but that I feel will give everything a more custom look which Is imo always better.
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Looks really good Frag. I've not really dabbled into Streaming, but I like that overlay.

Code: Select all

https://i.ibb.co/SfCcLPB/Gamer-Frag-Web-Cam-Overlay-Fragmaster-Gaming-Custom.png

Return to “General Public Chat”