s.n.i.p.e.r fag

Something about anything goes here.
general icon
Forum Junkie

Post by general icon »

maybe i can visit that server one day cause i aint no jackass like them noob fags out there :) especially that sniper fag btw i see him playing in some servers :D
BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

eXg. CrUsH wrote:
eXg. Bob wrote:
eXg. Mr. Pistol wrote:Today i was a witness to the nOObs who were harassing Hollow luckly it was the four of us and they couldnt do s**t cause i was there....haha anyways they seemed to really enjoy being asses and weren't very good at it lol but they work in pairs so they can get a vote of easier...so hollow you have my xfire....mrspistol.....if ya get caught call me man hopefully i'm on the comp. and i'll come even the vote :wink:

Mr.P
With all this that is going on why not make the servers as such...

1. One private one for eXg CLAN members ONLY
2. A Semi-Private on where users come here to eXg-clan.com and register for the "public" server. You can weed out a lot of jak asses and keep the servers from being abused and end this crap. (hopefully)

Just a thought.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :lol: :lol: :lol:

More money?! Watcha mean?
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

eXg. BobMarley! wrote:
eXg. CrUsH wrote:
eXg. Bob wrote:
eXg. Mr. Pistol wrote:Today i was a witness to the nOObs who were harassing Hollow luckly it was the four of us and they couldnt do s**t cause i was there....haha anyways they seemed to really enjoy being asses and weren't very good at it lol but they work in pairs so they can get a vote of easier...so hollow you have my xfire....mrspistol.....if ya get caught call me man hopefully i'm on the comp. and i'll come even the vote :wink:

Mr.P

2. A Semi-Private on where users come here to eXg-clan.com and register for the "public" server. You can weed out a lot of jak asses and keep the servers from being abused and end this crap. (hopefully)

Just a thought.

Oh, sorry bout that. I was just pointing out that servers cost money. I'm sure you already know that! :lol:

BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

eXg. CrUsH wrote:
eXg. BobMarley! wrote:
eXg. CrUsH wrote:
eXg. Bob wrote:

Mr.P

Just a thought.

Oh, sorry bout that. I was just pointing out that servers cost money. I'm sure you already know that! :lol:
Yeah. I'm reminded every day.
Chrysus
Forum Regular

Post by Chrysus »

eXg. HollowPo1nt wrote:pazza=perry
why doesn't it come as a suprise to hear that he is still causing conflict online? he's upset/ pissed off more people than anyone clan, any hacks here who can destroy his cd key? :)
general icon
Forum Junkie

Post by general icon »

this pazza=perry guy sounds like hes an ass that starts s**t online for nothin just to make ppl hate em
Chrysus
Forum Regular

Post by Chrysus »

he can be ok - he tends to get aggitated on phrantic, when he camps by the megahealth and you frag him then take it yourself :)

Return to “General Public Chat”