any1 know monolith?

Something about anything goes here.
eXg. HollowPo1nt
Number Two

any1 know monolith?

Post by eXg. HollowPo1nt »

played this guy befor my monitor blacked out he owned me 1st game (only because it was my 1st of the day)but dude RAN HIS MOUTH the whole time tellin me to quit gamin WHAT REALLY SUCKED was 2nd game i was ownin his ass 6-0 then the big fry to the monitor :cry: anyways just look 4 this ass cause he likes to talk smack

hope u guys see um befor i do :x :shock:
BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

Yeah dude, GTX played him the other night on our server... he was there with Frag (I think so...) and BurnRose.com. But I did see him. I will be sure to slap the sh!t out of him should I see him, or hopefully after you smack the sh!t out of him! LOL. Peace BRO!

~news!
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

hmmm i raped him when u timeout HP 10 - 0 doont worry about it :wink:
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

See man?! You ain't gotta worry. We eXg got this s**t covered.

Special Thanks (take a bow) to Will!

:o
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Nice job Will. Backing up sh1t in OUR house.

PuN
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

you're welcome *Takes a bow falls of the stage f**k!* :D
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
K1LLA:4:H1RE
Inactive

Post by K1LLA:4:H1RE »

yeah i played that guy before... he is an asshole when playing him.... Good job Will. i hope your rubbed that s**t into his face...
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

oh yeah he love it....but my ass still hurts from falling off the stage damn it :cry:
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
motionOne
Forum Master

Post by motionOne »

wow, that's weird. the first time i played him, he got owned, but was cool about it. he told me he had only played 4 games - and he's just learning the game. after game, we had a pretty good convo, and he seemed like a cool guy. i'm surprised he was a dick in-game, because he was cool to me and others when he was playing.
MaiRius
Forum N00b

Post by MaiRius »

cmon HP he musta jus got lucky or sumtin idc if it was ur first game of tha day u culd still own him ive beat him lol cmon u own me 10 - -5
thorazine
Forum N00b

Post by thorazine »

yea man like motion said im surprised he was a dick-in-game cause ive played him dozens of times and i beat him everytime and he never talked smack hmmm.... maybe sum1 using his name?
Dea+hr0w

Post by Dea+hr0w »

i played him today and when he losed to <.fg.>Kev he didnt complain so idk
K1LLA:4:H1RE
Inactive

Post by K1LLA:4:H1RE »

MotionOne wrote:wow, that's weird. the first time i played him, he got owned, but was cool about it. he told me he had only played 4 games - and he's just learning the game. after game, we had a pretty good convo, and he seemed like a cool guy. i'm surprised he was a dick in-game, because he was cool to me and others when he was playing.
When was this??? I played him last week and he told me the same thing... he gave me some bullshit when I played him in "Never Out Gunned".

That jerk told me it was his 4th time playing, but he knew all the spawn points, all the armor and power up timings and he rocket jumped like crazy....

There is no way he knew how to do ALL OF THAT and say it was his 4th time.... Oh and also, his record for that map was 0/0......

He is a fukn lair..... He is aliasing.....
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

I haven't had any problems with him, and I've seen quite a few times over the past couple of days.
XvileX
Forum Junkie

Post by XvileX »

I keep wondering, and i almost hate to bring it up, but i've been waiting..... thinking about how ppl won't ever go away.

This is just a possibility guys, I DON'T KNOW FOR SURE but.....

MONOlith MONOxide? hrm.

Makes one wonder does it not? I'm so dreading the idea of this kid coming back, but deep down I expect it. It wouldn't shock me at all.

Return to “General Public Chat”