Delaware LANatics (LAN Party)

Something about anything goes here.
cobalt
Forum N00b

Delaware LANatics (LAN Party)

Post by cobalt »

Hey all! Since Pun1sher and Frag///aster showed some interest over on our site for our LAN Parties I thought that maybe the rest of you may aswell. Heres the current info about our next LAN that will be held on Saturday March 18th in Newark, Delaware.
We're back! And we're taking another stab at the Days Inn. Come on out and feel the wrath of my Trench Gun. Compete for some neato swag. Just come have some good fun with us.

Price is $15
24 total participants can be had
All the details are here http://www.delanatics.com/index.php?opt ... sk=details
We need ideas for games. So if your going to come let us know what you want to play.
We've also got a Quake 4 1v1 Tourney scheduled for the event for the Case o' Bawls we get for sponsorship.

So if anyone should be interested stop on by and register for the site and signup for the event.
exgadmin
Site Admin

Post by exgadmin »

Thanks alot for stopping by and dropping the 411. Sounds like a blast.

Pun
Ruiner

Post by Ruiner »

Do LAN Parties offer free chips & dip, Along with beverages? If so I'll come ;]
cobalt
Forum N00b

Post by cobalt »

We do offer free snacks and sodas at our LANs. Theres also an Applebees IIRC not 50 feet away if you require a larger meal for your dinner. We're considering getting menus from them and taking everyones order at certain time so everyone can enjoy a good meal all at once around 4-5pm.
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

allrighty man.... Looks good and thanks again for the post... I"m there I just gotta go sign up now heh. See you there.. be ready for some serious Q4..

Frag
cobalt
Forum N00b

Post by cobalt »

Yeah just incase you guys missed the emails our site went down this week and we lost user data. So when you get a chance stop by again and reregsiter for the site and our LAN.
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Thanks alot for the heads up. I did get the email, but def. appreciate a little reminder. :)

PuN
JUDGE
Forum Bot

Post by JUDGE »

What are the odds you get more prizes for the q4 1v1 tournament?
JUDGE
Forum Bot

Post by JUDGE »

I registered and I activated my username "Judge" through my email, leajon92@email.pct.edu

and it still says wrong username and password every time I try to log in. I checked caps lock and I sat there starring at my keys as I typed it.

Return to “General Public Chat”