trailer looks awesome
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

Man, the gameplay is looking leet.
supercat1
Forum Elite

Post by supercat1 »

well ... i take it back. i guess blizzard will give us d3 while wow is still pouring in the cash. we'll just have to wait and see when it finally drops though. since sc2 is this winter i'm guessing we are about 1.5 years away from it actually launching.

ps: i'm f*****g pumped!
better to be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and erase all doubt.
eQuals
Forum Elite

Post by eQuals »

If anyone sees Perf around, tell him to get on xfire.
eXg. ShooteR
Counter-Strike Source/Admin

Post by eXg. ShooteR »

haha perf will s**t his pants!

everyone on VENT! go to the (diablo 3, we better be ready :P channel) lol
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

and so it begins.

Going to be starting a team dedicated to the PvP side of this game as promised a loooong time ago.

I never did any league play in D2, but I watched a lot of the vids on youtube and it was sick. Can guarantee I'll get into it this time around, and hopefully there will be some stuff built into it... hoping for some team-based pvp as well. Of course, will also be great for private games of whatever high-level dungeons need to be done!

I dunno how I'm ever going to deal with the time in between the announcement and the release of this..
supercat1
Forum Elite

Post by supercat1 »

in related news, start craft 2 is not coming this year. so that means it will either launch before summer 2009 or during holiday season 2009. with that info you have to assume that blizzard will put d3 a year after sc2 just to space their releases out and to give sc2's sales time to slow down. at that point, i would not be surprised if blizzard's new mmo was also announced. this would keep people looking forward to future blizzard titles. nonetheless, it will be a very long wait for d3 which makes me a sad panda.
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

Blizzard said in an interview at WWi that they will not be announcing anything new for quite some time when asked about the new mmo. I'd find the link, but I'm lazy.
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

Blizzard, "Yes, here are some gameplay videos and screenshots of Diablo 3. How old are you?" Blizzard asks the interviewer. "Well I am 37," the interviewer said. Blizzard's reply, "Ah, well maybe your grandchildren will be able to see the game come out, maybe." Interviewer cries.
eXg. optimal
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by eXg. optimal »

eXg. Phenom wrote:Blizzard, "Yes, here are some gameplay videos and screenshots of Diablo 3. How old are you?" Blizzard asks the interviewer. "Well I am 37," the interviewer said. Blizzard's reply, "Ah, well maybe your grandchildren will be able to see the game come out, maybe." Interviewer cries.
lmfao, pretty much says it all :P
ImageImage
supercat1
Forum Elite

Post by supercat1 »

conundrum_ wrote:Blizzard said in an interview at WWi that they will not be announcing anything new for quite some time when asked about the new mmo. I'd find the link, but I'm lazy.
well, like i said, since sc2 was pushed back to next year, that puts d3 probably about 1.5 to 2 years away. i'd say that 2 years is a good deal of time. but really, i wouldn't be surprised if in fact blizzard does a thing where they announce d3 now, push sc2 back (both of which have happened), suggest that d3 will come out holiday 2010, announce the new mmo at their wwi of 2010 and then push d3 back until 2011. that would be a really long wait, but i wouldn't be too surprised about it.

i just want d3 really bad. i don't care what kind of pact they need to make with the devil to get this game out.
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

eXg. optimal wrote: lmfao, pretty much says it all :P
Woot! Got a laugh! Guys call up Comedy Central and tell them I still got!
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

eXg. supercat1 wrote:
conundrum_ wrote:Blizzard said in an interview at WWi that they will not be announcing anything new for quite some time when asked about the new mmo. I'd find the link, but I'm lazy.
well, like i said, since sc2 was pushed back to next year, that puts d3 probably about 1.5 to 2 years away. i'd say that 2 years is a good deal of time. but really, i wouldn't be surprised if in fact blizzard does a thing where they announce d3 now, push sc2 back (both of which have happened), suggest that d3 will come out holiday 2010, announce the new mmo at their wwi of 2010 and then push d3 back until 2011. that would be a really long wait, but i wouldn't be too surprised about it.

i just want d3 really bad. i don't care what kind of pact they need to make with the devil to get this game out.
Agreed lol. When Blizzard says around 1.5-2 years, we must bear in mind that it's in Blizzard years, and, like you said, we probably won't see it that soon. :P
But yea.. I suppose 2 years is a fair amount of time, but I thought Blizz was going to continue adding expansions to WoW after Lich King.
supercat1
Forum Elite

Post by supercat1 »

oh they may continue the expansions. i mean, it can't take that many people to create new models and insert the info needed into the databases that control monsters. surely blizzard has significantly streamlined the content generation process for wow by now that it is "relatively" simple to get an expansion created.

Return to “General Public Chat”