Politics, double standards, lies, and more

Something about anything goes here.
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Politics, double standards, lies, and more

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

These are not political forums, but every once in awhile when something rubs me the wrong way, I post up all sides, and let you the reader(s) decide for yourself, and my intent is to show what I believe to be one hell of a load of BULL, and double standards.

At this moment, I'm not overly fond of EITHER of the candidates, so now you know. I watched the debates, and the speeches, and I'm quite saddened to see how "they" are trying to pain John McCain, and his rallies/speeches. It seems that there are those on the right who are being unfair against Obama, and this includes some at the McCain speeches. Now love him or not, John is a decent guy and stopped mid-stream to put an end to it. Now, you wouldn't realize this is you read this:
Lead Story
Crush the Obamedia narrative: Look who’s “gripped by insane rage”
By Michelle Malkin • October 12, 2008 11:50 AM

The Obamedia is attempting to set yet another false narrative: The narrative of the McCain “mob.” McCain-Palin rallies are out of control, they wheedle. Conservatives are mad! They’re yelling mean things about Obama and calling him names! It’ scaaaaary!

Paul Krugman is trembling: “Something very ugly is taking shape on the political scene: as McCain’s chances fade, the crowds at his rallies are, by all accounts, increasingly gripped by insane rage…What happens when Obama is elected? It will be even worse than it was in the Clinton years. For sure there will be crazy accusations, and I wouldn’t be surprised to see some violence.”

Frank Rich decries “Weimar-like rage” and the “violent escalation of rhetoric.”
Link to story

Hmmm sure would seem that McCain MUST be talking negatives, right ?? Inciting riots ?? LOL, let's see shall we:
McCain booed after trying to calm anti-Obama crowd

By PHILIP ELLIOTT and BETH FOUHY – 2 days ago

LAKEVILLE, Minn. (AP) — The anger is getting raw at Republican rallies and John McCain is acting to tamp it down. McCain was booed by his own supporters Friday when, in an abrupt switch from raising questions about Barack Obama's character, he described the Democrat as a "decent person and a person that you do not have to be scared of as president of the United States."
Link to story

Hmmm, but wait a minute, errrr uhhhh if McCain is supposedly creating this, ummmm, why is he being booed ?? Sorry, I have no clue. How about YOU watch, and see how McCain is really actiing:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/7hKn1SO7upY[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/llef8ZRTWQo[/youtube]

Hmmm, he's getting slammed, but trying to calm people down, even though he's NOT the one inciting it, he is getting blamed for it anyway. Nice.

Sorry guys, but when you have people defacing GOP headquarters, with stuff like "Reuplicans = Slavery", I mean really, is this how you want it to be. I mean when you ARE for FREE SPEECH, are you really ?? Or are you FOR it as long as people AGREE with you ?? Hmmmm. Seems like the Republicans are being trashed and beat up pretty good, and hell McCain is getting BLAMED for stuff, and clearly the above videos show that to be untrue.

I think the video that was the saddest one of all, which was just sent to me, was how a group of quiet, McCain supporters were treated by Liberals up in New York. Don't worry, I'll show you the video, and let you decide, but hehe, I'm sorry here as this surely seems to be beyond hypocritical by the left, and then some. You watch and see for yourself, freedom of speech ?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/nQalRPQ8stI[/youtube]

For any of you who have made it this far (The bottom of the post) congratulations. I'm having a hard time stomaching what the "Left" is claiming is going on, while the opposite is true. If you reference the top story link:

This one

You should scroll down, and look at who's doing/saying what about whom.

Vote for who you want, and God Bless that we still have that right, but will all the BS coming at everyone, it makes you wonder, what the average person who pulls the lever, will BASE their choice on. BS they are fed ?? Dunno. Please note, that this is not a beat up on OBama, but more the extreme Left and hardcore Democrats, who I'm now absolutely sure, treat the term "Free Speech" as free, as long as it doesn't disagree with them, which defeats the purpose.

Good luck come election day my friends, and please, now matter HOW many times, ACORN asks you to register, PLEASE, one man, ONE vote.

Or you could just register/vote as many times as you want, to kill some time

Party on, play MORE games.

PuN
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

"I don't trust Obama, he's a, a, a, an arab. Oh, he's not, wha'?"

"No mam, go smoke another doobie"
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

More of the same:
Carrie Dann wrote:Posted: Saturday, October 11, 2008 3:41 PM by Carrie Dann

From NBC's Carrie Dann

Georgia congressman John Lewis -- a civil rights leader and a man once deemed by John McCain as one of the "wisest" men he knew and one whose advice he would seek as president -- today likened the "negative tone" of McCain's campaign to that of incendiary segregation advocate George Wallace in the 1960s.
John Lewis wrote:"What I am seeing reminds me too much of another destructive period in American history," Lewis wrote in a statement first posted on Politico's website. "Sen. McCain and Gov. Palin are sowing the seeds of hatred and division, and there is no need for this hostility in our political discourse."

Noting that Alabama governor and presidential candidate George Wallace "never threw a bomb" but "created the climate and the conditions that encouraged vicious attacks against innocent Americans who were simply trying to exercise their constitutional rights,"
Lewis attributed the 1963 bombing of a Birmingham church to the racial division sown by Wallace's political rhetoric.
John Lewis wrote:"As public figures with the power to influence and persuade, Sen. McCain and Gov. Palin are playing with fire, and if they are not careful, that fire will consume us all," the statement continues. "They are playing a very dangerous game that disregards the value of the political process and cheapens our entire democracy. We can do better. The American people deserve better."
The McCain campaign responded with a strongly-worded statement calling Lewis's remarks "brazen and baseless," and asking that Obama "personally repudiate these outrageous and divisive comments."
John McCain wrote:"Congressman John Lewis' comments represent a character attack against Governor Sarah Palin and me that is shocking and beyond the pale," reads the statement from McCain. "The notion that legitimate criticism of Senator Obama's record and positions could be compared to Governor George Wallace, his segregationist policies and the violence he provoked is unacceptable and has no place in this campaign. I am saddened that John Lewis, a man I've always admired, would make such a brazen and baseless attack on my character and the character of the thousands of hardworking Americans who come to our events to cheer for the kind of reform that will put America on the right track.

"I call on Senator Obama to immediately and personally repudiate these outrageous and divisive comments that are so clearly designed to shut down debate 24 days before the election. Our country must return to the important debate about the path forward for America."
Ruiner

Post by Ruiner »

That's what beliefs do to some people like religion. It is sad seeing people act like that. We shouldn't even be split like this still, dems - repubs. It should be one system one house. It's like the civil war all over within but nothing is civil about it. gah

we've got our freedom and constitutional rights that should never be changed or taken away by the government or the people themselves. the ignorance of some people do make me sick to the stomach... kinda losing faith & patience all together in us. but i'm not just have to keep moving forward with a positive outlook, embrace those with what you know that they know not of.

i've seen the same thing from mccain supporters on obama. the mass is really uneducated and dumbed from what they hear. misled. judgmental and not open to thoughts & what if.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh btw i got a bf2 server for us Pun, expensive but worthy, 47 a month just for 24 people. I added it to the server list on the Main Website. I have pbbans.com streaming through it and going to have a punkbusters thing as well.

It's hosted by http://www.gameservers.com/

Need you to sign up here, add ya as leader - http://www.gametracker.com/clan/exg./

Make the other server links alike possibly.

PBBans and the games it supports, really good support as well as active with mbl (master ban list)

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php? ... eb&act=idx

This one is Punkbusted

http://www.punksbusted.com/forums/index.php?act=home

Let me know your thoughts & questions
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

OMG, somebody please put and end to the madness. Today, a very interesting thing happened, and was caught on tape. A regular working plummer in Ohio, asked Obama whether or not he would be taxed more. The guy lived in a simple house, middle class neighborhood, and was working hard for his money. You watch, and see:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/7rYgKFWHzE0[/youtube]

Did you hear that ?

"I think when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody"

What !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone works HARD for their money, and now they have to let is be spread around ?? Hmmm, take from the rich(er) and give to the poor(er) ??

I'm not against helping people out, I donate, give, volunteer, and more. Take this CLAN for an example. How much have I given, and asked for what ?? My point is shown by my actions. This is to show that if I CHOOSE to give to you guys, this clan, CHOOSE to give my money, TO YOU, and believe me, that's how it has been, that's my choice. How would you guys feel, if I CHOSE to get some of YOUR money ?? Sounds fun right. I work for it, I get it, and what I do with it is up to me.

How far away are we from this:

Now I'm sorry if that image is/was/seemed slightly derogatory, but I needed one with Obama and a Robin Hood outfit, but the point is the same.

This whole mess just keeps getting better and better. It took a simple plummer to get this out of the candidate, not a Senator, reporter, PhD, a plummer. Gotta love it. Beyond my serious issues, with how the taxation plan will work, there is one thing, that you just don't hear mentioned. Who exactly GIVES, and who exactly GETS. Last I heard, over 40% of Americans, do NOT PAY Federal taxes, 40%. So what does it mean, when you give THEM a rebate check, which is supposed to refund taxes they paid, when they didn't pay any ??? Hmmmm, don't pay any taxes, get a check, what more could you want. Refund ??

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
re·fund1 /v. rɪˈfʌnd, ˈrifʌnd; n. ˈrifʌnd/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[v. ri-fuhnd, ree-fuhnd; n. ree-fuhnd] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–verb (used with object)
1. to give back or restore (esp. money); repay.

Umm, if you didn't FUND anything, why should you be entitled to a REFUND ??

PuN
Last edited by eXg. Pun1sher on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

LOL! i take it Pun like mccain and put up with 8 more years of this s**t. Who ever wins were all fucked anyways. Ggs
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Noooooooo, hehe. Re read what I posted above, I'm not really liking EITHER ONE at this point, and not hating on OBama, but I'm growing upset with what I see the left doing, and saying. I hate when people lie, period. The fact that ACORN, clearly is NOT for all candidate, but clearly only for one side, which is fine, has been caught in a major FRAUD, which just keep growing larger, and larger, RIGHT before the election, seems to not phase alot of people is crazy. I mean come on, put everything else aside ok, look back, how crazy were the people who said Bush STOLE the election, remember ?? So OK, ummm, now we have every day more and more PROVEN fraud, multiple registrations by the SAME person, fictitious registrations, including the Dallas Cowboys starting lineup, Mickey Mouse, and many many more, only to have ACORN, when confronted with this, claim somehow it's RACIST. ARE YOU KIDDING ME !!!!!!!

I mean, what ?? You cheat, we bust you on it, we call you out, and you scream racist ?? We have to expect more than this guys, we have to DEMAND more than this. How can we get all fired up about hanging chads, the Florida mess before, and now what, turn a blind eye now, just because the group in question supports the Democratic nominee ?? No, sorry, same rules, same deal. Fraud is fraud. If you don't do the same thing each time you see it, then you are by definition a hypocrite.

I had preferred McCain over Obama before, but when I heard McCain talking about buying people's mortgages (not mine) and selling them back at a much cheaper rate, I lost it for him. When I see the Senator from Georgia slamming the McCain/Palin ticket as inciting damn near riots, causing unrest, and building hate, and he won't elaborate on what exactly he meant, and I've seen the rallies, and know it's not true, I feel what I am witnessing is pure decption.

Hey, if you want Obama as your guy, FINE, best of luck, but win it honestly. Let what he's done, what he stands for, be your reasons why, not blind slamming the other guy, with completely false allegations, playing the race card when there is absolutely no truth in it, and for god's sake, please act like you CARE, that ACORN is out of control, corrupt, and trying to fix an election, and CHEAT every American who casts their vote. Win on the truth, or go home.

Not saying politicians are honest, and most should be shot (both sides), but I cannot stand by and watch alot of what's going on without saying anything.

Nowhere in my posts, do I ever tell anyone who to vote for, slam on either candidate, only explore agree/disagree, that's the difference, when you hear it from me. I post, you read, watch, click, and YOU decide. I am not my brother's keeper, nor do I tell him what to think, that's YOUR job.

Rock the vote, don't hax it.

PuN
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Follow up. Hit me up with some BEEF here Will. :) Don't gimme any one liners, bumper stickers, or rally chants, HIT ME with the good stuff. See that's part of my point Will, and I"m just picking on you here, hehe. Let's have someone, anyone, do what I did above, post some actual quotes, with the sources, videos whatever, and let's see what we got. I'm trying very hard to compress down and show anyone reading, what I see going on, and I do not see all.

The guy from Senator from Georgia, man what to say about him. I feel bad for people who have really had racism effect them, personally. I don't practice it, preach it, nor does my pastor, or anyone that I associate with. When people just throw in the old trusty race card, and it's not the case, it is truly sad. It takes away from actual cases of racism, because it just keeps getting thrown around. This is much like the ACORN corruption. It takes away, from EVERY voter, who casts their vote. I hope that they shut down ACORN at this point, because of the corruption, and if I found out there was a right leaning group doing the same thing, I'd be right back up here, posting the same thing.

I personally feel Obama has had a lot of questionable people in his life, his stint with ACORN, his pastor, etc., but I don't beat up on him for it, but it's how it is. John McCain doesn't seem to have enough mojo for my tastes, some good ideas, and others, piss poor. The sad thing is, if you read my top post, and watch McCain CALM his supporters down, more than once, and get booed for it, you gotta say at least he's keeping it clean. You can't just try and burn the guy at the same time.

I don't want 8 more years of anything. 9-11 changed everything, and NO ONE would have believed it would have happened, right ? Ask yourself this, and think about it before you answer. All this political crap, bailouts, tax plans, everything you have heard, would ANY of that matter, if we were hit again, like 9-11 ?? Now think about that. All the crap, hype, lies, corruption, and more, who would give one damn about any of that, with another attack ?? No one would. Bush has done some moronic stuff, no doubt, and you don't see a BUSH YAY bumper sticker on my rides, but we have NOT been attacked since, and last I checked, we haven't been kissing terrorists a$$e$ in caves, so I figure they still hate us. I'm glad that with all the negatives thrown at Bush, good/bad policies, that somehow, any attacks have been prevented, and it's been a LONG TIME. For that I'm grateful. Is that because of the glorious WAR ?? Who knows, but if buildings are going down, planes crashing, you'd be suprised how little everything else matters.

Oh, McCain's OLD too. :)

PuN
deathr0w
Forum Elite

Post by deathr0w »

eXg. Ident[i]ty wrote:Who ever wins were all fucked anyways. Ggs
That's what I've been thinking. Obama seems like he's hiding something, and Mccain seems a little shaky. I just hope the next President election there is at least ONE good candidate to vote for.

Pun, just close your ears and don't watch TV :D
Steam: exgdeathrow
QLIVE: deathr0w
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

ROAR !!!!!!!!

Wish I could bro. As far as what Will posted, I believe that to be somewhat true. No matter who gets in there, number one, any president, can only do so much, and regardless of his TITLE, has only soo much power, but of course IS a lightning rod, for EVERYTHING that goes wrong, gotta love THAT part of the job, and number two, they will not do everything the way I want it done.

Who's got the Mickey Mouse registration card ?? Quick, call ACORN, I'm quite sure they have more than one, and let's change the ballot. At this point, MM could do better.

PuN
Ruiner

Post by Ruiner »

How did the debate go, I missed it through sleep :/
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Seemed like McCain did a weak job if you ask me. Obama was not as weak, but didn't really gain anything.

PuN
JUDGE
Forum Bot

Post by JUDGE »

I'm pretty sure I'd be voting for McCain if Palin was not on the ticket. Every speech I've watched of hers she sounds like she's reading a picture book to a bunch of babies. She killing McCain's chances imo.

I don't particularly like either candidate this election. Despite people vastly knowing more than me about politics, I'm still one of those people who sit in the corner mumbling, "Why does it have to be someone from Dem/Rep parties?". I kinda wonder if people will ever broaden their choices beyond the two 'main' parties.

Return to “General Public Chat”