I'm broken!

Something about anything goes here.
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

I'm broken!

Post by eXg. Phenom »

I found out today that I tore my "Right Medial Meniscus" In my knee.
I'm actually glad with the results, because if it was an ACL tear I would be damn near cryin. Will only be out for a couple months, I may need Arthroscopic surgery and the recovery time will depend on the severity of the tear.

:cry:

I need some doot to inject in my knee...Shooter help me out. :)
-_.\?
Forum Regular

Post by -_.\? »

dude that sucks. :(. i did the same thing in a slalom race when i was 17. caught the tip of my right ski on the gate. ski ripped around 180, but didn't pop off. doesn't hurt that bad at first right? kind of just feels jello-e?

after a couple days .................. people walking by you... the AIR they make a draft with as they pass, feels like someone is tearing your leg off.

i hope you heal up properly. mine still hurts to this day... 11 years later.
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

S3lf you nailed it man. Hurt mine trying to a tough reversal in Wrestling against a heavyweight, leg gets caught knee twists off. lol
At first I thought I just sprained my knee, no biggy....next morning, couldn't walk. hehehe
Thanks S3lf
eXg. Lucky-Shot
Forum Visitor

Post by eXg. Lucky-Shot »

Ouch that sucks......... i seperate my shoulder all the time from playing tennis but im use to it i guess lol
gl with everything and get well soon :)
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

Re: I'm broken!

Post by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore »

eXg. Phenom wrote:I found out today that I tore my "Right Medial Meniscus" In my knee.
I'm actually glad with the results, because if it was an ACL tear I would be damn near cryin. Will only be out for a couple months, I may need Arthroscopic surgery and the recovery time will depend on the severity of the tear.

:cry:

I need some doot to inject in my knee...Shooter help me out. :)

sorry to hear that bro i use to play football & the reason i dont anymore is because i screwed up my knee extremly bad!.. So i know ur pain..

Get well soon man.. let me know if there somethin Electronic wise that u need to ease the time you'll be on chair/bed rest
dorkiz
Quake Live US

Post by dorkiz »

I'm just getting shin splints in my left leg that are getting pretty severe. Starting to radiate all the way to the ankle and around tot he back of my calf.

Hope you heal quickly, and if you want someone to stick your leg, I love pokin' people. ;)

Return to “General Public Chat”