Quinton Jackson is a ...

Something about anything goes here.
Aw3somo.
Forum Regular

Quinton Jackson is a ...

Post by Aw3somo. »

P U S S Y.

Jago? Any comments.... hahaha. You made me laugh hard when you said he was your top fighter. Especially when you mentioned he takes to many leg kicks. ffs,

RAMPAGE QUITS FIGHTING

Arguments? I got a comment though... he quits because he knows he stands no chance what so ever against Lyoto, and a bout with Anderson Silva WILL happen in LHW division and he stands even less of a chance.

He's taking for the first time, the right decision. However, in the long run, he will realize he is a failure to MMA, and acting... yes, acting. Thats what hes going to do.

lmfao!

In your face

Watch this thread be locked, you guys are f**k in funny :lol:

http://www.rearnakednews.com/2009-artic ... hting.html
xfire: aw3somo
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

there just scurred cuz jags is gonna go wrestle em. i would quit too. 8)
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

Re: Quinton Jackson is a ...

Post by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore »

po1ntBlank wrote:P U S S Y.

Jago? Any comments.... hahaha. You made me laugh hard when you said he was your top fighter. Especially when you mentioned he takes to many leg kicks. ffs,

RAMPAGE QUITS FIGHTING

Arguments? I got a comment though... he quits because he knows he stands no chance what so ever against Lyoto, and a bout with Anderson Silva WILL happen in LHW division and he stands even less of a chance.

He's taking for the first time, the right decision. However, in the long run, he will realize he is a failure to MMA, and acting... yes, acting. Thats what hes going to do.

lmfao!

In your face

http://www.rearnakednews.com/2009-artic ... hting.html

wow buddy.. Claim down for 1. Its not that serious. Its not like ur Dana White Chairman of Ufc thats gonna lose out on millions because he cant make the Rampage Vs Evans fight happen now. So now!.. if Kimbo dosent make it to the end of the Ultimate fighter, not only will he not have a Rampage fight for Ufc 107 but he will also have no Kimbo fight. With that, doubt if anyone will tune in

Let me hip you to some game Po1ntblank.. Fighting sucks long term for some of those guys. Yes they love it but once they start to get old theres no guarantees what so ever in them receiving a paycheck. No fights lined up means no pay. so whats a MMA man to do clocking 40-? keep fighting.. There kids are Adults now with kids of there own & there still looking for fights to get a paycheck? sucks because no one would care by then...

Thats why Boxer Evander Holyfield has to dress up in Drag & do Taco bell commercials to get a paycheck.. LMFAO.. Its SAD !!.. lol
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/S6cBmrNbAK4[/youtube]

you cant be serious?

Hmm.. Fight Evan & miss A-team role & make maybe 25K tops for that fight

OR

Call off the fight & snatch up that role u were offered as Mr. T in the A-team movie & make Millions???

wow.. so hard of a choice... HMMMMM.. Do you understand that him taking that movie role ensures he'll be set for life..

AGAIN!!

Are.... You.... aware.... that.... Rampage..... accepting.... the.... Role.... as.... Mr T....... &.... what.... they... plan..... to...... pay....... him....ENSURES.... he'll...... be..... set......for......LIFE?...

Oh i see Po1nt.. he should say f**k it & go fight Evan for a few grand which would make him miss production & the A-team & that huge pay check..

:roll: he's been fighting since PRIDE MMA dude.. Can a man take a break from the years of face pounding, to go & get some of that Hollywood money?? YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!

8) HA ha ha.. Look everyone.. Po1ntblank is a comedian now :lol:

btw "The Rock" did the same thing not long ago leaving the Wwe. He had goals beyong the ring beucase who really wants to be wrestling as long as Ric Flair has been..

:roll: :roll:

photoshopped just for you>
m1nd
Quake 4 EU

Post by m1nd »

Jago just took your WILL!

Twitch.TV MYTHICAL TEAM
LIVESTREAMS EVERYDAY!

Twitch.TV M1NDIFY
My own personal stream!. Be sure to follow/subscribe
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

id watch ufc if Bas Rutten came back or even IF IF Fedor put his foot in ufc i'd lol'd so hard
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

eXg. m1nd wrote:Jago just took your WILL!
Thanks Mind... I had no choice he forced my hand. Just dont understand how is a man puss for choosing to go for the bigger paycheck after more than a decade of mma fighting. Guy been fighting longer than po1ntblank is been buying his own toilet paper
:lol: :lol:

Had brock lesnar not left the wwe he'd also not have made ur list correct Po1nt. geez.. Fans hated Lesnar for leaving the wwe. But now there all back!! cheering him own. "its good he made his OWN decision on what to do with his LIFE" & that is why he is now the Champion of real fighting & not staged bouts.
Aw3somo.
Forum Regular

Post by Aw3somo. »

hahahhahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahhahaahahaha. no.

Jago, I can see how my very short post made you react quite drastically. What are you trying to prove? That its understandable if Jackson retires due to the immense pain and suffering these athletes go through doing this profession?
Fighting sucks long term for some of those guys.
The answer is YES, it is understandable that a human being cannot take that pressure and physical pain. However, I posted this as a REMINDER that you are in the "clouds" and dreaming if you think Quinton is your number one PFP. That is utterly ridiculous. This is one of the proven facts that he is not a fighter anymore, he's done with it. When he was a fighter (in Pride), he would go through HORRIBLE pain in fights like VS Wanderlei who broke 5 of his ribs in the first fight before he verbally submitted and in the second fight he broke 4 ribs and his jaw bone (KO ed OUT cold, one of the MOST MEMORABLE KNOCK OUTS IN MMA HISTORY).

Hail and drop to your knees to ICONS and LEGENDS like Wanderlei Silva. he is a FIGHTER. Not a P U S S Y. Why? Do I really have to explain this? He can and will take pain until his body cannot take it anymore, no matter if he loses or wins. He loves it. (NOT the case for Quinton "Mr T" Jackson, f*****g comedian that only needs media attention).

Jackson lost his love for the game. He is puss ying out. Dana said he is acting like a baby, what do you think that means (read between the lines). DANA WHITE WANTS FIGHTERS, NOT GOLD DIGGERS.

And I agree with him. This is MMA, Jackson kept on claiming he was so darn good... he bailed out of the Evans fight, not even Silva (Ander..) or Lyoto... no Evans. lmfao.

He would of lost to Evans by KO, for sure. IF ONE HAS NO LOVE FOR THE GAME, FOR HIS PROFESSION... HE WILL NEVER SUCCEED.

He wants to be an actor. Fine, good for him. I got nothing against him.

BUT HE IS NOT NUMBER ONE, and I cannot stress this enough (far from it). ffs.

he should say f**k it & go fight Evan for a few grand

Do you even know what you are talking about? The MAJORITY OF HIS INCOME when it comes to Rashad/Jackson saga was made through the series. Then he BAILS. The fight for a grand? Are you insane? 500K MINIMUM. Just for the fight. Forget TUF show, that paid him over 1 million.

Lets change subject to relate to this completely misunderstood subject (by you, Jago).

I work in construction, I make 80K a year, I work my ass for it. Yeah, its hard. Im an electrician, every single FUCKI NG day I can DIE. Get my drift? Yes, DIE. It is so easy to touch a live wire and just burn instantly.

I broke my shin bone 5 months ago from falling off a 10 foot ladder... I dont do MMA though right? Its been only 3 years im doing my profession, imagine the possible danger and injuries I will face in the long run. Huh?

My point? If you dont get it, Mr T, is that when you like what you do, you are aware of what MIGHT and CAN happen. DEAL WITH IT.

Rampage didnt, and he is a P U S S Y.

Thanks Mind...
bla bla I didnt even read it... bs. keep on supporting yourselves, you're good at that... while keeping your eyes and ears closed to facts, however.
eXg. ShooteR
Counter-Strike Source/Admin

Post by eXg. ShooteR »

Jesus christ, every thread I read now days ends in 5th grade arguements.
Aw3somo.
Forum Regular

Post by Aw3somo. »

Don't ever question ones intelligence. Intelligence is VERY relative.

You don't feel concerned? Skipped a few or most lines and have no clue about what you're talking about? Your the one who commented like a "5th grader".

Read, READ, before you reply.... moderator.
eXg. ShooteR
Counter-Strike Source/Admin

Post by eXg. ShooteR »

po1ntBlank wrote:

You don't feel concerned? Skipped a few or most lines and have no clue about what you're talking about? Your the one who commented like a "5th grader".

I'm lol'ing
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

eXg. ShooteR wrote:
po1ntBlank wrote:

I'm lol'ing
can we all grow up? we all know im the only one smarter than a 5th grader
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

po1ntBlank wrote:
hahahhahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahhahaahahaha. no.

Jago, I can see how my very short post made you react quite drastically. What are you trying to prove? That its understandable if Jackson retires due to the immense pain and suffering these athletes go through doing this profession?
Fighting sucks long term for some of those guys.
The answer is YES, it is understandable that a human being cannot take that pressure and physical pain. However, I posted this as a REMINDER that you are in the "clouds" and dreaming if you think Quinton is your number one PFP. That is utterly ridiculous. This is one of the proven facts that he is not a fighter anymore, he's done with it. When he was a fighter (in Pride), he would go through HORRIBLE pain in fights like VS Wanderlei who broke 5 of his ribs in the first fight before he verbally submitted and in the second fight he broke 4 ribs and his jaw bone (KO ed OUT cold, one of the MOST MEMORABLE KNOCK OUTS IN MMA HISTORY).

Hail and drop to your knees to ICONS and LEGENDS like Wanderlei Silva. he is a FIGHTER. Not a P U S S Y. Why? Do I really have to explain this? He can and will take pain until his body cannot take it anymore, no matter if he loses or wins. He loves it. (NOT the case for Quinton "Mr T" Jackson, f*****g comedian that only needs media attention).

Jackson lost his love for the game. He is puss ying out. Dana said he is acting like a baby, what do you think that means (read between the lines). DANA WHITE WANTS FIGHTERS, NOT GOLD DIGGERS.

And I agree with him. This is MMA, Jackson kept on claiming he was so darn good... he bailed out of the Evans fight, not even Silva (Ander..) or Lyoto... no Evans. lmfao.

He would of lost to Evans by KO, for sure. IF ONE HAS NO LOVE FOR THE GAME, FOR HIS PROFESSION... HE WILL NEVER SUCCEED.

He wants to be an actor. Fine, good for him. I got nothing against him.

BUT HE IS NOT NUMBER ONE, and I cannot stress this enough (far from it). ffs.

he should say f**k it & go fight Evan for a few grand

Do you even know what you are talking about? The MAJORITY OF HIS INCOME when it comes to Rashad/Jackson saga was made through the series. Then he BAILS. The fight for a grand? Are you insane? 500K MINIMUM. Just for the fight. Forget TUF show, that paid him over 1 million.

Lets change subject to relate to this completely misunderstood subject (by you, Jago).

I work in construction, I make 80K a year, I work my ass for it. Yeah, its hard. Im an electrician, every single FUCKI NG day I can DIE. Get my drift? Yes, DIE. It is so easy to touch a live wire and just burn instantly.

I broke my shin bone 5 months ago from falling off a 10 foot ladder... I dont do MMA though right? Its been only 3 years im doing my profession, imagine the possible danger and injuries I will face in the long run. Huh?

My point? If you dont get it, Mr T, is that when you like what you do, you are aware of what MIGHT and CAN happen. DEAL WITH IT.

Rampage didnt, and he is a P U S S Y.

Thanks Mind...
bla bla I didnt even read it... bs. keep on supporting yourselves, you're good at that... while keeping your eyes and ears closed to facts, however.

All that smack you've manage to squeeze into one post & u mentioned nothing relevant to what i mentioned.

I live in Cincinnati & yes the Bengals are on the sucky side.. Dosent mean they still cant be my favorite team. They just beat the Steelers sunday.

With as much smack as you talk i'd think you'd be MMA fighting urself.. I guess not because you wouldnt last 60 seconds in the octagon.. A weaklin that sits behind the computer & talks about what other fighters should do with there life. If i had it my way you wouldnt be a electrician but one of those women on the view nagging all day on what everyone else should be doing with there life.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like i said man.. You a comedian dude... When it comes down to it this man needs to provide for his kids, not to provide for you..Taking the bigger paychecks makes him a %^*&#. hmm.. maybe ur the %^*&# because nothing matters to me other than making sure i can give me kids whatever it is they want & paying for there college.

I'll take money over anyones acceptance any day.. Me being accepted wont feed my kids. Let rampage get his & chill the hell out.. :D

"you come to my forums & say s**t like"
po1ntBlank wrote: lmfao!
In your face
"& then when i bark back at ur ass you run back into ur mouse hole & say"
po1ntBlank wrote:
Jago, I can see how my very short post made you react quite drastically. What are you trying to prove?

Dont make me into the angry one pal.. Ur the one that started out this thread with swearing & loud talk before anyone could even respond. You had already had a chip on ur shoulder apparently. 80k a year & i still tell u dont get enough Puss in ur life you obnoxious anxious azz computer thug.. LOL!...

Am off your statments of Ramage being a %^*&# because there seems to be a bigger issue of possibly You being the Undercover puss> & a hater at the same time :idea:

Are you the puss? Prove it! since everyone else has something to prove in ur eyes. Call another man a Puss means you better not be Puss urself.
-_.\?
Forum Regular

Post by -_.\? »

PB dude. Don't your arms get tired from using that enormous shovel so much? Chill out.... geez.
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

PB, in like 1 week you'll come back in here and say "it was all because of my pain that i posted this way" so my advice is turn off the pc and go get better man.
you went from hero to zero on this forum in an instant, just take it easy so you can build your gangsta points back up.
Aw3somo.
Forum Regular

Post by Aw3somo. »

hahahahaha, you guys are all ignorants when it comes to mma!

s3lf... dont even get me started on you. go study and read books. your good at that. knowledge is power, not intelligence. Two completely different things. You're considered to be much more of an as s wipe by the community by FAR compared to my reputation. That's why you only hang out with Sandwhiches and players who you know cant beat you.

Bah, its a game, sure... shows how little it takes for you to chicken out of situations, though.

Rampage is a BAD fighter and has no future in the UFC.

Lyoto Machida (future fight he escaped from because he stands no chance)

Anderson Silva (future fight he escaped from because he stands no chance)

Dan Henderson

Rashad Evans

Mauricio Rua (destroyed Rampage, and would easily do it again and another future fight he escaped from because he stands no chance)

Forrest Griffin... he wasnt even able to beat Griffin. lmfao! Did you see how Anderson Silva "Roy Jones"ed him and destroyed Griffin? and Rampage could barely touch Griffin in their fight? Damn dude, what else is needed to say?

Thiago Silva

Gegard Mousasi

All are FAR superior and more complete athletes than "Rampage" the thug. Let him try becoming a media "star" Dana is right, he's a FOOL.

My only point was and still is, he is NOT a true fighter. Thats why hes out of the game.

He also acts like a total jackass in interviews, and gets arrested multiple times by the police. Great example for the youngsters who see him as an icon, or adults for this matter.

He isnt, never was never will. Hes a disgrace. The WHOLE mma world that knows what they are talking about agrees.
I guess not because you wouldnt last 60 seconds in the octagon
Oh common now... now that is low. But I'll talk trash just like you then. Damn, you make me laugh. I wish I had 60 seconds in a ring with you, though. I know what I did, since Ive been a kid. from from 15 to today I switched to KB'ing. And Im very good at it. Do I want to fight? HELL f*****g NO. For the same reasons Jackson retires.

Sit behing your screen Jago. Fago, whatever. cuz when my ribs are back, this f*****g pc gaming bs is out of my life. A total waste of time. You guys take gaming too god damn seriously.

u mentioned nothing relevant to what i mentioned.
Contradicting yourself on purpose? What is it with you? I replied logically using only but facts to ALL of your "arguments".
Ur the one that started out this thread with swearing & loud talk before anyone could even respond.
One of my biggest weaknesses, I like to swear. Just remember, words are not bullets. Those who get offended fast, especially when the "curse" words are not directed towards them... are in my opinion, babies.

Now, it is time to bail.
Last edited by Aw3somo. on Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “General Public Chat”