:)

Something about anything goes here.
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

:)

Post by eXg. Phenom »

I received this PM from Pointblank yesterday, and posted about it. The post was removed due to the language which you can see is pretty heavy in the PM. But today, a new thread will be made :)
After seeing this PM, I knew that something about it was skewed. I've never hacked in my life, everyone knows this (everyone with half a brain :) ) and I've never been flagged in EMZ servers since they've been made.
Evidence-
Today I went into an emz server with an rcon, to have him take a screenshot of me to prove that I have no flags, no history of being flagged, no anything.
There's a screenshot, but what does that prove? Nothing. What does prove that I don't hack, is the fact that an RCON can simply click a button to make it appear like someone hacks, and can simply type in opengl32 to make it look like they have that file.
So let's weigh the odds.
What are the odds of me hacking? I've played multiple games competitively, I've played with hundreds of admins in hundreds of servers armed with punkbuster, I've gotten better at gaming over the years (not overnight), and I've lobbied for those who don't hack since the day I've been here. Odds, low.
What are the odds of pointblank making it look like I hack? He's deleted me off of xfire after cussing me out, and then deleted me again off of it, and again cussing me out. He's been cussing at multiple eXg members, including camel, and jago. He's been banned off of this server for disrespectful comments, and reinstated. He just recently did the same thing to a different player on his server. Odds, high.

Instead of talking to pointblank about it, I choose to make it public. I have nothing to hide, no secrets, no hacks, so why not? Clearly, when you look at the PM that was sent to me, you can see that there is something going on between us outside of doom3. Did I do anything to provoke this? The answer is no, I didn't. I'm a nice person, until stuff like this happens to me or a friend of mine. When my friends get accused of hacking, or my clan gets accused of harboring hackers, I attack the accuser like there's no tomorrow. When people don't accuse, and people just play the game and have fun, I'm a cool person to them. But these days, there are less people in it for the fun, and more people in it to try to get others kicked and banned.

Finally, because it was brought up in the PM. The reason I left eXg for like 3 days, was because a big issue in Ogame went on and game me the feeling like eXg didn't need me anymore. It was bad timing, because before that occured I was accused of hacking by Phobia (a member at the time). So it does look like Phobia accusing me was the reason I left, but in reality it was a reason that couldn't be seen by anyone but the Ogame guys. At the end of those 3 days, I had a long conversation with PuN, and we worked at what went down. After getting everything out of the way, it made sense to come back and be reinstated to my original position as a board moderator.

The moment you've been waiting for...the almighty PM from Pointblank!

Aw3somo. wrote:I am warning you once, dont reply to this pm with arrogance or lack of respect.

If you ban me, you are f***ed in the ass with my 8 inch d***. I will DESTROY your reputation.

I have you flagged on the exg server since september, you little c***. What a hypocritical idiot. "I dont knw what a hack is, I dont know how they work, HELL YOU EVEN SAID TO ME YOU DIDNT KNOW THEY EXISTED". ffs dude, you must lack LOTS of IQ.

Good image you and exg (who caught you hacking, thats why you baby'd out the clan like a %^*&#, but they coudnt take the chance of ruining their own "Phenom" hence lowering exg's credibility. Then you come back as a moderator?) .

DO NOT F*** WITH ME. I have your GUID, SCREENSHOT, IP ADRESS, INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER, EMZ USERLIST RECORDS AND GAME LOGS.

Remember: If you ban me, you are f***** in the ass with my 8 inch d***. I will DESTROY your reputation.

If you dont, I might spare your sorry ass. F***** C***.

Last edited by eXg. Phenom on Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CaMeL
Doom 3

Post by CaMeL »

Good post phenom. and i can also say that phenom does not hack. I have been logged into his computer multiple times (with his permission only), and have been in his d3 folder and have seen nothing but legit files.
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Excellent post, and props out to the admin who allowed rcon, and the screenshot. Maybe Sim might weigh in on this, but that's up to him, as far as ADDING flags, or bans, or info, as opposed to what is DETECTED by the server/code, etc.

PuN
Doom3 Mr.T

Post by 72826 »

If I was flagged in EMZ I would have been flagged in ALL emz servers... NO FLAG!!! so get a better passtime! I hear baseball is the greatest... please :) You're just wasting all our times!

And way to be a complete donkey point, show us how a professional does it.
dorkiz
Quake Live US

Post by dorkiz »

J unit
Forum Regular

Post by J unit »

Good post phenom. I'v played point blank before and he is an idiot noob/hacker from what i heard :P We all know you don't hack especlly me :D

you are like the god of doom kickin my butt all the time :lol: But you still manage to teach me at the same time.

Don't put your head down phenom put it up. your in one of the bests clans around and one of the best players I know so that should be something to be pround of.
-_.\?
Forum Regular

Post by -_.\? »

I'm just curious why it's not acceptable for others to post private issues publicly? Everyone jumps on their backs about "PM this person". Then a public post like this comes up that has already been put through PM in the first place and everyone says "good post"? Little hypocritical in my opinion. Who cares about this issue? Don't play people if you don't like playing them, and let little bitches cry all they want to cry. It's pathetic.

IT'S A VIDEOGAME! If it's truly that important to you, then I would question some people's priorities. It's supposed to be fun guys... this isn't fun. :roll:
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

s3lf wrote:I'm just curious why it's not acceptable for others to post private issues publicly? Everyone jumps on their backs about "PM this person". Then a public post like this comes up that has already been put through PM in the first place and everyone says "good post"? Little hypocritical in my opinion. Who cares about this issue? Don't play people if you don't like playing them, and let little bitches cry all they want to cry. It's pathetic.

IT'S A VIDEOGAME! If it's truly that important to you, then I would question some people's priorities. It's supposed to be fun guys... this isn't fun. :roll:
Couldn't agree more. :) I wanted to nip this in the butt early so that I wouldn't be banned off any more servers.
CaMeL
Doom 3

Post by CaMeL »

phenom's post is neutral and diplomatic. thats what the well done is for. Its a very mature post.
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

well this again exemplifies my point I made about that particular player to camel. I respect giving him a chance.. but I saw the writing on the wall a long time ago, when I played him way back in doom. Again I agree with you as well Phenom... me and pun talked about it.. we knew it was just bad timing with the Ogame stuff and everything else going on. Hard part was getting that into your head. hehe.. thick butthead. ;) jkjk. we love ya. but yeah.. on again another note.. this is why I myself play quake live at the moment.. because this issue is not there. plain and simple. When the next big game comes out.. then I will be there.. because these issues will arise in quake live most likely then... etc etc...
Forum Groupie

Post by .... »

Is that a pm Steven, looks more a first wrote letter by a 4 year old kid, who has lost his candy, LMAO :D
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

s3lf wrote:I'm just curious why it's not acceptable for others to post private issues publicly? Everyone jumps on their backs about "PM this person". Then a public post like this comes up that has already been put through PM in the first place and everyone says "good post"? Little hypocritical in my opinion. Who cares about this issue? Don't play people if you don't like playing them, and let little bitches cry all they want to cry. It's pathetic.

Because of the abuse of doing so, and the fact that in doing so, does not adhere to OUR rules. Phenom is exempt with his post, due to a previous issue.
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Forum Groupie

Post by .... »

Its only a choice :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/IKOckpO1WA8[/youtube]
Grinder {IFZ}
Forum Bot

Post by Grinder {IFZ} »

we are dealing with a seriously wacked out person here who I believe to be very unstable and everyone should be aware of this in our comunity .

This I feel justifies this thread as a warning to others who may not know how bad he is .

also here is a legit screenie of me from a server that I have had the most success on in over 170 visits for around 2-3 years :)

Return to “General Public Chat”