Boy in Ballon.. HOAX! > Child Snitches

Something about anything goes here.
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

Boy in Ballon.. HOAX! > Child Snitches

Post by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore »

Lol.. I swear this has to be the funnyest footage i've seen in years. Never count on a kid to lie for you. Because when there put on the spot they'll rat u out fast :lol:

:arrow: Let video buffer.. & replay these Epic time zones in the video :idea:

0:41 secs :arrow: Father shitz himself

0:47 to 0.48 Seconds :arrow: repeat this over & over.. LOL!

2:23 to 2:24 into the video :arrow: Repeat over & over. father looks like a psycho

2:30 to 2:34 into the video :arrow: father curses kid out..in his head.. LOL!

3:25 into video :arrow: Father realizes that he cant ask son again because he might snitch even futher..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/t32XlLtc5wM&feature=related[/youtube]

NO reality tv show for you!!! lol!

Family got what they deserve :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore on Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

fail lol!
CaMeL
Doom 3

Post by CaMeL »

pub stunt. i lawled
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

i live in colorado
-_.\?
Forum Regular

Post by -_.\? »

Ya... obviously confirmed hoax today.

But I'll tell you - this makes me rage for a variety of reasons. The main reason is for that kid. Super young, impressionable kid, taught by his pig father to completely bold-face lie to millions of people, cameras, so that 'daddy can be on tv'. Seriously? No wonder that piece of garbage's kid vomitted on television. He must have been under such enormous pressure and stress at that point.

This is one of the newest lows I've seen recently (and there's a lot of heinous garbage out there). Those parents -- and that mother is easily one of the most unintelligent people I've ever heard speak -- inflicting that sort of thing on their own children.... ie: falsely using the potential of their own child's death to garner media exposure?... is incomprehensible to me. I can't even fathom how petty and disgusting their daily existance must be to even consider going through with something like this. Then to assume there would be no consequences for this? Oh no wait, he clearly states that it's only a a class III misdemeanor if he were caught.

IMO: these poor excuses for human beings should have their children removed from their care for a period of time because they're quite certainly unfit parents.

People like this truly make me further lose the miniscule morsel of faith I have in 0.1% of humanity.

/// end rant. Seriously.
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

Good post Self. I completely agree. It's obvious after watching this video, and others, that the family worked out a "story" to tell the media. Unfortunately for the stupid dad, the son doesn't quite understand what 15 minutes of fame means yet, so he just tells it how it is.

Little kids can't fit inside giant jiffy pops.
-_.\?
Forum Regular

Post by -_.\? »

At least it all makes sense now........................ :? :? :? :? :?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lr_zA5E7n7A
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

wow. the parents are trying to hunt down UFO's cuz they think there parents are aliens.

that right there pretty much solidifies any statement saying "this family has got issues"
J unit
Forum Regular

Post by J unit »

there looking for attenion its kinda funny because they got it :lol:

they looked like total douch bags doing it!!! FAIL!
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

OMG, don't get me started. I pray he gets wacked with Federal charges, gets stuck with the bill and more. The guy needs help.

Return to “General Public Chat”