Omfg hear this

Something about anything goes here.
eXg. TrueGift
Forum Master

Omfg hear this

Post by eXg. TrueGift »

Knock out pretty much

To the farthest i can remember i was out on the basketball court at school then i was walking with my friend and apprently i just found this out

I was chasing a kid 4 fun i always do and he does to me runs up to a grade 8 i turn around got pushed or punched w.e fell down like a sack of bricks on cauncious wolk up in the princples office he saying r u alright? im looking around felt dreamy then im just like WTF WTF WTF HUH!!!!!!!!!!!! parents walk in upset go to the hospital im apprently ok besides a spilliting headache and some chipped teeth and having my head practically split open hurts alot..

I was thinking my cousin hes 18 and my uncles 24 they wanted to like f*****g kill him i said sure then my mom said dont and of course... "BUT MOOOOM!" ok so were charging the bastard...

Any like uh hope your ok messages i hope :)
Despised or idolized... either way I'm recognized!
Don't be so quick to judge me You only see what I choose to show
Vamp
Open Roster

Post by Vamp »

Owned?
-_.\?
Forum Regular

Post by -_.\? »

Does "chasing a kid for fun that I always do" = you pick on him all the time for your own enjoyment?
eXg.Shaggy
Counter-Strike Source

Post by eXg.Shaggy »

sounds like u just got KOCKED THE F**K OUT!!!
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

That's EPIC FAIL u chase him u had it coming. LOL!
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
eXg. TrueGift
Forum Master

Ok

Post by eXg. TrueGift »

So supposibly what rob told me what said there now i just heard that i was walking with a kid named ian in the basketball court and got hit in the back of the head hit the cement went on cauncious and he still hit me again what a puss :p
Doom3 Mr.T

Re: Ok

Post by 72826 »

conVicted wrote:So supposibly what rob told me what said there now i just heard that i was walking with a kid named ian in the basketball court and got hit in the back of the head hit the cement went on cauncious and he still hit me again what a puss :p
Holey $#@*&# s**t dude, I would DEFINITELY turn on spellcheck if I was you
For the sake of everyone, PLEASE turn on spell check, or ask your parents to proof read what you write >.<
There's nothing like the sound of a mandolin as it breaks across another man's face.
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

lol @ alex

but dude thats a pretty vague story, im not sure i completely understand what happened :(
eXg. TrueGift
Forum Master

Ok phenom

Post by eXg. TrueGift »

Ok phenom,what happend was..

Like the first story i heard from rob is there but the second is here

so ok, i was out on lunch walking with my friend ian.. Then like out of no where this kid named kody runs up behind me smashed me in the back of the head with his fists i fall hit the cement spilt my head open then he gets on top of me and starts hitting me in the face for like no reason.. 1) thats a %^*&# ass move 2) sucks i can't really remember what happend 3) I'm charging him
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

why did he do it
Doom3 Mr.T

Post by 72826 »

eXg. Phenom wrote:why did he do it
He thought he could knock some grammatical skills into his head with his fists... Evidently, I don't think it worked at all
There's nothing like the sound of a mandolin as it breaks across another man's face.
eXg.Ground Zero
Forum Master

Post by eXg.Ground Zero »

Rofl guys poor conviction.

Story for you guys

This guy from school transfered from another for dope gun and knife charges well I was talking to one of my friends which was a girl I was talking to her and BOOM out of no where he comes and punchs and pushs me in the ribs for no reason. So I end up getting 2 of my ribs hair line fractrues a pulled neck/arm mussle.

The school did not even call the cops my father which is a lawyer had to make them. We almost charged him but didn't.

and another one

I got attacked by a dog about 3 years ago got 103 bites to my body big gash in my arm and my ass lol So atm we are in the middle of that so yeah.

anyways point being

People are idiots its quite sad what people do
"Friend ship lives in the soul of everyone"
eXg. Pheon1x
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Pheon1x »

MUSE wrote:
conVicted wrote:So supposibly what rob told me what said there now i just heard that i was walking with a kid named ian in the basketball court and got hit in the back of the head hit the cement went on cauncious and he still hit me again what a puss :p
Holey $#@*&# s**t dude, I would DEFINITELY turn on spellcheck if I was you
For the sake of everyone, PLEASE turn on spell check, or ask your parents to proof read what you write >.<
ya there isnt that much of a problem, just alot of misspelled words.. o_o

MUSE wrote:
He thought he could knock some grammatical skills into his head with his fists... Evidently, I don't think it worked at all
LMFAO!!! WOW!! LMAO AHAHAHA
deathr0w
Forum Elite

Post by deathr0w »

I feel a sudden urge to not read anything Conviction types anymore.
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

MUSE wrote:
I lol'd.

Return to “General Public Chat”